[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
sikduck wrote:
Should i get the ED lvl 21 + 23% quality, or just lvl 21 + 20% quality. the 23% quality one is like 4ex, too expensive, is it worth it ?

Well, that is easy to answer. Is +3% Chaos damage worth 4 exalts to you?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
malohp wrote:

- This is my second build overall so i am very new to all the mechanics. Not sure what to do with the gem after i level it... but i will buy new one.
When you look up empower, in the trading tab somewhere on the left side halfway towards bottom there is "gem level" block, you can put 3 there and only see empower rank 3, they're very cheap and saves you levelling one from scratch. I bought mine for 15c few days ago.

The reason to level it is so you can try to corrupt it for a small chance to upgrade it to 4 - that makes it fairly pricey, but it's rare to happen. So all the "failed" attempts are sold off for cheap.

There's no reason to level a lvl 1 or 2 if it's already corrupted - you can't gamble for lvl 4, it's broken already. Only ever level clean ones.

"
malohp wrote:

- Amulet - i've been trying to follow your guide but it is too pricy for me now. Would you recommend different one?
I have the current one because of the attributes and resists.
I'm pretty sure you can find a rare amulet with more resists than this one, and it could have other useful stats like life, spell damage, any attributes you're missing. Unless you're on console where trading is iffy, you can probably tweak search criteria for something fairly cheap but better than the unique you have.

Also btw remember you can anoint it. There are some pretty cheap options if you feel like you're gonna replace the amulet again soon.

Thanks i will look into that. I have some oils on me.

"
Mormoran wrote:
"
sikduck wrote:
Should i get the ED lvl 21 + 23% quality, or just lvl 21 + 20% quality. the 23% quality one is like 4ex, too expensive, is it worth it ?

Well, that is easy to answer. Is +3% Chaos damage worth 4 exalts to you?

I swear some people have trouble managing money lol
what's the bis bow for this ?

and for currency just run simmulacrums you easly make 1.5 ex to x exalts in a run
"
excluzZzZive wrote:

and for currency just run simmulacrums you easly make 1.5 ex to x exalts in a run

You also make fuckall in some runs too.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
excluzZzZive wrote:

must have bad luck with rng then. are you making it to 19-20 waves ? if not it isn't worth it. this build can carry you to 19 but sometimes at wave 20 depending on the mods its way too long to kill kos.
"
excluzZzZive wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
excluzZzZive wrote:

must have bad luck with rng then. are you making it to 19-20 waves ? if not it isn't worth it. this build can carry you to 19 but sometimes at wave 20 depending on the mods its way too long to kill kos.

I clear alL 20 waves and have done about 10
There are absolutely no guaranteed returns on simulacrum
And you have to spend ages classifying drops piecemeal and checking worth of drops to put in your tabs... It's a bit of a chore.

It's fun though!

feels like the slot machine gimmick to me since ive done about 30 of them ive made a good 80-100 ex from them. then again i did get a few voices unique jewels and sold them for 10 ex before the nerf so to each his own i guess
Rarity: Rare
Mind Hail
Broadhead Arrow Quiver
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Adds 6 to 12 Physical Damage to Bow Attacks (implicit)
--------
+13% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds 2 to 28 Lightning Damage to Attacks
+99 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
4% increased Movement Speed
20% chance to Poison on Hit
27% increased Damage with Poison
--------
Hunter Item
--------

found this, is it worth something? price check tool says 200 chaos. can it be used in this build? or is the unique quiver necesary? any way to craft with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info