[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi guys,

considering how tanky this build is i am getting beaten up pretty badly.
Would you mind advicing me on what amendments i should do or what to buy next?

I am having issues getting the endurance charges crafting suffix from Jun... therefore i do not have at on me.

I also had to keep Bane in my gloves as i am unable to fight the Delirium monsters with that curse.

My profile should be set as public.

thanks a lot for any and every hint

hp
Hello guys,

This is my first post ever on the forum apologies for the mistakes.

This is my stuff here how can I upgrade it plz?

Spoiler

Thanks for your reply.
you can work on the enchants ;)
except for that it looks nice already. how are your jewels?
"
What's the reasoning behind replacing Increased Duration for Phase Run instead of Multiple Totems? Is it simply a preference thing or is there something vital about stacking multiple totems?

I mean, multitotems doubles your effective wither cast rate, and gives the totem(s) more defences, since there's 2 (or 3).
Inc duration just makes the stacks last about 30% longer. Easy choice.

"
malohp wrote:
Hi guys,

considering how tanky this build is i am getting beaten up pretty badly.
Would you mind advicing me on what amendments i should do or what to buy next?

I am having issues getting the endurance charges crafting suffix from Jun... therefore i do not have at on me.

I also had to keep Bane in my gloves as i am unable to fight the Delirium monsters with that curse.

My profile should be set as public.

thanks a lot for any and every hint

hp

I mean... There's a lot here...

- First, fix your tree.
Remove the crit nodes (wtf?), pain attunement, fix the pathing below coordination (saves 1 point). Grab MoM and EB. And grab a 2 points no witness cluster jewel, allocate it.

- Stop using a mana flask as you'll get EB. Replace arcane surge in your cane by controlled destruction. Get an instant life flask. Fill the free flask spot with anything "of warding".

- Reroll your quartz to "of heat". Do you just die each time you get frozen?

- Stop leveling a corrupted empower. Why are you doing this? Throw that thing away. It's corrupted, you won't be able to do anything with it. Buy a bricked level 3 if you want, or a non corrupted one. Have you seriously almost finished leveling a level 2 corrupted empower? I have never seen anyone do this.

Otherwise, your gear is pretty decent. Basic, but it'll do the job for low tier maps.
As soon as you get a bit of currency:

- Get a level 21 ed
- Get hyrri's ire
- Get a level 3 enlighten to be able to run spider aspect
- Replace that amulet, why are you using it?

Gl hf
Your gems are set up well, props for that.
"
partyonacid wrote:
you can work on the enchants ;)
except for that it looks nice already. how are your jewels?

I got a Brutal restraint for Wind Dancer
Transcendant mind
and other jewels are rare items chaos dmg dot and life.

And ofc I forgot to buy a helmet with good enchant :(
So what is better withering step or phase run?
Phase run gives more move speed but is interrupted by casting.
Withering step lets us have elusive during bosses. I think it may be the better option.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Phase run gives more move speed but is interrupted by casting.
Withering step lets us have elusive during bosses. I think it may be the better option.

But WS is interrupted by casting too and share with flame dash :/
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Yeah I guess but I still think having elusive on bosses is much better
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
malohp wrote:

I mean... There's a lot here...

- First, fix your tree.
Remove the crit nodes (wtf?), pain attunement, fix the pathing below coordination (saves 1 point). Grab MoM and EB. And grab a 2 points no witness cluster jewel, allocate it.

-I've been using the tree on 1st page and it felt wierd,I must have overlooked something :/
-Pain attunement should be applied later on?
-I had ED and MOM but i was dying quite often.. i will try that again

- Stop using a mana flask as you'll get EB. Replace arcane surge in your cane by controlled destruction. Get an instant life flask. Fill the free flask spot with anything "of warding".

- changed

- Reroll your quartz to "of heat". Do you just die each time you get frozen?

- i am runing T7 so i am not getting frozen so often :D changed

- Stop leveling a corrupted empower. Why are you doing this? Throw that thing away. It's corrupted, you won't be able to do anything with it. Buy a bricked level 3 if you want, or a non corrupted one. Have you seriously almost finished leveling a level 2 corrupted empower? I have never seen anyone do this.

- This is my second build overall so i am very new to all the mechanics. Not sure what to do with the gem after i level it... but i will buy new one.

- Get a level 3 enlighten to be able to run spider aspect
- Replace that amulet, why are you using it?

- I have triggered Apect of the spider "aura", does it mean that when i have enlighten support at lvl3 i won't need to?
- Amulet - i've been trying to follow your guide but it is too pricy for me now. Would you recommend different one?
I have the current one because of the attributes and resists.

One more question; should i buy Hyrri's eventhough i am still using Staff?

Last edited by malohp on Apr 2, 2020, 6:34:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info