[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Apart from buying/crafting 20ex increased dmg rings and 40ex hubris, is there some way to progress from here? I have all unique and cluster jewels except for watcher´s eye and will probably get that and remove my garbage 30k tooltip dmg rare jewel. If rings and hubris are the only upgrades I will probably call it a day and quit the league or work on another build, since I don´t feel like the upgrades will be worth the investment and the headache from recapping resistances. This has been a really solid build and a great leaguestarter, never played a caster build before and the survivability and damage right out of the gate have been impressive. Now at around 100ex it is finally falling off compared to some other builds especially in regards to damage, but it has been solid enough for every endgame encounter (except for 6 rewards simulacrum and 5way legion clownfiesta). Easily one of the better builds I have played!
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:

Apart from buying/crafting 20ex increased dmg rings and 40ex hubris, is there some way to progress from here? I have all unique and cluster jewels except for watcher´s eye and will probably get that and remove my garbage 30k tooltip dmg rare jewel. If rings and hubris are the only upgrades I will probably call it a day and quit the league or work on another build, since I don´t feel like the upgrades will be worth the investment and the headache from recapping resistances. This has been a really solid build and a great leaguestarter, never played a caster build before and the survivability and damage right out of the gate have been impressive. Now at around 100ex it is finally falling off compared to some other builds especially in regards to damage, but it has been solid enough for every endgame encounter (except for 6 rewards simulacrum and 5way legion clownfiesta). Easily one of the better builds I have played!

When you ever quit this league and still have any of those gear pieces, please consider giving them to some of us. Literaly any one is a straight upgrade to mine for example :)
Otherwise congratulations for getting this far on the build.
You can get a 40% brew for minimal +dmg and quali up rings/amu/belt.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 1, 2020, 6:34:47 PM
"
DrRats wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

omfg the movespeed is real!

Does this work now, or do we have to wait for the patch??

Isn't the patch out already?
Anyways. It kinda worked before the patch regardless, but had some weird clunky behavior. I tried it out earlier today and it felt perfectly smooth. So I guess the changes are active, or other changes I was not aware of before fixed the issues I had with it 3 months ago.

"
Cloudyworlds wrote:

Thanks for the kind words!

There's little things you can improve still, but as you said, it's minmaxig for the sake of minmaxing now. The helmet is a nice dps boost, but nothing gamebreaking. Rest are just small upgrades.

Here's little not too expensive things:
- Maybe upgrade your belt.
- You could upgrade your boots, but it'll just give you some more res, for breathing room for future upgrades. Don't bother if you'll stop playing the build :p
- level up a bit more, to grab a jewel socket and a bit (actually quite a lot, from jewel, nodes and level) life.

Nothing really build changing. Really nice gear, especially by the end of week 3! Again, as you said, if you want to have some large sized DPS fun, there's better options than continuing on ED for investment.

Glad you enjoyed your stay! Gl hf on your next characters ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

There's little things you can improve still, but as you said, it's minmaxig for the sake of minmaxing now. The helmet is a nice dps boost, but nothing gamebreaking. Rest are just small upgrades.

- You could upgrade your boots, but it'll just give you some more res, for breathing room for future upgrades. Don't bother if you'll stop playing the build :p
- level up a bit more, to grab a jewel socket and a bit (actually quite a lot, from jewel, nodes and level) life.

Nothing really build changing. Really nice gear, especially by the end of week 3! Again, as you said, if you want to have some large sized DPS fun, there's better options than continuing on ED for investment.

Thanks for the quick response! Might upgrade the belt, but getting damage on it will probably be very costly for a small dps boost, and more survivability doesn´t feel necessary. My life:ES ratio is already a bit far on the life side, so if I decided to pump more money into the build it would most likely be on the hubris circlet for some medium ES gains and probably a quite noticeable dmg boost on endgame bosses.

Quick note on the boots, they are far from perfect, only cost me 2 ex, but I was specifically looking for 30+ strength. You take the large strength node in your skill tree and the boots felt like an elegant way to gain an extra skill point for minimal effort. I guess the belt is another option for an easy strength roll, I just went with what I found on poetrade. Would definitely recommend anyone following this build to try and get strength somewhere on top of the amulet, as 1 skill point is usually worth a lot more than 1 item affix.

I have a 5% life node open on the next levelup and two levelups would get me another jewel socket for some life/dmg. These are very obvious upgrades, but I have been playing very sloppy for the past few days dying here and there to dumb things, and don´t really feel like grinding out Breachstones or Delve encounters for the extra levels. If it comes "naturally" while farming the atlas/simulacrums/guardians/whatever, I´ll take it, but I don´t feel like forcing it. :)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

omfg the movespeed is real!

Does this work now, or do we have to wait for the patch??

Isn't the patch out already?
Anyways. It kinda worked before the patch regardless, but had some weird clunky behavior. I tried it out earlier today and it felt perfectly smooth. So I guess the changes are active, or other changes I was not aware of before fixed the issues I had with it 3 months ago.

"
Cloudyworlds wrote:

Don't think the patch is out yet. If you just stand still and click once you still wont move but activate phase run. I've been testing.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Do I go empower 4 next, or save up for a neck upgrade? I just got a voices and awakened unleash, so will be sitting on around 12 ex for an upgrade.

ArcTesla - Domination
What's the reasoning behind replacing Increased Duration for Phase Run instead of Multiple Totems? Is it simply a preference thing or is there something vital about stacking multiple totems?
"
What's the reasoning behind replacing Increased Duration for Phase Run instead of Multiple Totems? Is it simply a preference thing or is there something vital about stacking multiple totems?

It's less button presses.
ArcTesla - Domination
after some time searching and farming I got this gloves

I think she was very good in this build
Is anyone else having an issue with blighted maps? I'm crushing t14-t16 juiced maps with no dps issues, but I can barely finish a t2 blight map. It just doesn't seem to be doing the same amount of damage. If this build isn't good for blight maps, how is everyone making their currency this league? I'm only able to eek out about 1ex per day after 5-6 hours of running reds. Way too slow! Thanks for any tips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info