[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
I'm at 2000 chromes and counting to hit 4B 2G on Hyrri's Ire. Wish I'd just bought one for 6ex at this point. Anyone else have this much trouble?

Try to craft with 'minimum 3 blue sockets' recipe on bench. It will cost 125 per try, but in 3-4 tries you will have it.

What should I do now?:) 7.5k evasion 41% chance to evade; 60% flat chance to dodge attacks: 50% flat chance to dodge spell 4.7 life: 1.9ES. 95/95/99 res. ED damage: 816k with Malevolece, 635k flat without any buffs at all. Have 27ex left.
"
Cruonit wrote:
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
I'm at 2000 chromes and counting to hit 4B 2G on Hyrri's Ire. Wish I'd just bought one for 6ex at this point. Anyone else have this much trouble?

Try to craft with 'minimum 3 blue sockets' recipe on bench. It will cost 125 per try, but in 3-4 tries you will have it.

Haven't unlocked that yet. I guess I need to delve more. Is it worth trying on at least 2 blue socket craft?
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:

Haven't unlocked that yet. I guess I need to delve more. Is it worth trying on at least 2 blue socket craft?

Do at least the 1B or 2B recipe, once you hit 3B 3G you can Vorici white socket it and have a >50% chance to get something usable

How should i progress with this? Thanks guys
"
tasior11 wrote:

Snd what about that ring? 96% more spell damage is crazy gives me 100k dps more:) I can get resistances cap on other items.

It's a decent option. It only really shines if corrupted tho.

Check ShAd0w3d's answer too. Loosing an endurance charge is indeed painful.

"
QuickBenDelat wrote:

That's why people usually color with vorici technique before linking an item.

About hyrri's ire. Bought fated connection prophecy, cost me around 3.1ex. Found armor with high evasion%, 3B recipe is optimal(average 700+chrom), hit the right colors from first attempt.

Got the gloves for 14ex blocked prefix slammed t1 es/hp and crafted again life.
Did i hit the jackpot?
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

Got the gloves for 14ex blocked prefix slammed t1 es/hp and crafted again life.
Did i hit the jackpot?

Yeah, these are really good.
"
ozten wrote:
"
This is an INSANE buff.
It makes me reconsider withering steps, but we'll most likely just get phase run on left click.

If you don't know what phase run on left click does, well it's exactly what you think. It was clunky and annoying because of the previous behavior, but should be absolutely broken now.

Incorporating it in the thread tomorrow, it'll most likely replace inc duration in the boots setup. Sorry for coloring issues ^^

omfg the movespeed is real!

Does this work now, or do we have to wait for the patch??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info