[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
tasior11 wrote:

Snd what about that ring? 96% more spell damage is crazy gives me 100k dps more:) I can get resistances cap on other items.

The ring is definitely great for damage, losing +1 endurance charges hurts survivability but is probably still doable.

Way easier to buy Shaper's Mark than to craft something like this, but I think the rare is still better if you can swing it:

"
emokantu wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
EDIT: Double post.

abberant fossil crafting is WAY faster AND cheaper FYI to anyone crafting gloves

craftofexile.com
oh . Wish I knew that before I did mine. First item ive tried to craft. Steps beyond that still apply?
"
The ring is definitely great for damage, losing +1 endurance charges hurts survivability but is probably still doable.

Way easier to buy Shaper's Mark than to craft something like this, but I think the rare is still better if you can swing it:

What is the prosess of crafting a ring like that ? And how are you capping resists with nothing on rings?
Last edited by ozten on Apr 1, 2020, 1:03:42 PM
"
emokantu wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
EDIT: Double post.

abberant fossil crafting is WAY faster AND cheaper FYI to anyone crafting gloves

craftofexile.com

You have a high chance of hitting another elder suffix with aberrant
i just cant kill sirus a8. third fail. i know the fight, but its just there are way too many down times of active dot of ED to heal off the dmg he deals you. besides i just cant understand his pattern of teleporting after casting the helix moving beams when he shouts die and casts the player lock beam. its easy to dodge, if you know where he is, the problem is he tps out of sight but.. where? there is no pattern.
idk guys, i might suck, probably, yeah most likely. but build just isnt at all designed to kill this guy with ease, and tbh it pisses me off to see people manage to "easily" kill him with similar gear. 500k ho dps, 4.9k hp, 2.3k es. 30 ex invested in gear, idk...
Last edited by Sark0t on Apr 1, 2020, 1:35:34 PM
Hi, I'm playing this ED Trickster build this season and have one problem. I have skilled after this guide and have actually 57% paper Evasion chance. With Dodge Spells and Attacks melee and spellcaster enemies hit me very rare, but with ranged attackers this defense system doesn't work. If there are 10 ranged attackers and they fire im like one hitted dead.
I tried to stay in fire of the three different damage types and it's always the same. I can survive in 1 group of melee or spellcasters a lot of seconds, but if only one ranged attacker will fire, he hits me every time.

Has someone an explanation for this?
"
ozten wrote:
"

What is the prosess of crafting a ring like that ? And how are you capping resists with nothing on rings?

Process of crafting it is to slam t1 or t2 chaos essences on a vermillion base until you hit high tier life, then you need to annul it down to 2 mods. Multi-mod it, quality with imbued catalyst (for maximum chance of hitting a caster mod), and crusader exalt slam. Hitting the spell damage definitely takes a few tries, you would also be happy with % MAximum ES, but it could turn out like

I have 10% all res on my small cluster jewel (elusive 3 nodes, 5% all res and 8 str per node), my brutal restraint is 20% cold, and one or two high tier res affixes on each of my other gear - about 8 res suffixes total should be enough to cap. Can also go for jewels like this to make up the difference if needed, I have enough res where I can run 3x damage + life though
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 1, 2020, 2:22:36 PM
Sorry to bother you guys again. The build is going great! What would you upgrade next? Character is open at my profile. I think probably i should go for enlighten 3 and aspect of the spider on the belt?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Sorry if this was asked before. where is the 0.5% of damage leech coming from ?

I couldn't find it anywhere on the allocated tree.

What leech?
ED regens 0.5% of the damage it deals by default

lol did not know that and i played ED for 2 leagues :D

thanks
I'm at 2000 chromes and counting to hit 4B 2G on Hyrri's Ire. Wish I'd just bought one for 6ex at this point. Anyone else have this much trouble?
Last edited by QuickBenDelat on Apr 1, 2020, 3:38:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info