[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
zlid8 wrote:

Cool thanks for the advice, i was looking at that chest you recommended but i go from around 1600 energy shield down to 800~, won't that impact my survivability alot or will the hyrri chest be defensively better?

There's a problem somewhere lol. You should have 2000+es with hyrri's. Vertex + body armor + discipline + tree already puts you at 2k.

Why is your discipline level 1?

I only just got vaal discipline i was planning on levelling it up but i can put the normal max level one back in
Freedom of movement is only good for clearing and our clearing is already ultra fast
I just stick to corruption

Sirus 8 isn't so hard, farming him deathless most of the time
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Freedom of movement is only good for clearing and our clearing is already ultra fast
I just stick to corruption

Sirus 8 isn't so hard, farming him deathless most of the time

Yeah. Like I though. Tysm for answer!

About Sirius 8. Yeah, Its kinda nice to kill him with this build. Kinda long fight but can be done deathless if You dont make stupid moves :P
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Any tips on how to craft the double dot quiver or the stygian belt with %increased life and res?
"
Falulla wrote:
Any tips on how to craft the double dot quiver or the stygian belt with %increased life and res?

Quiver: don't craft it
Belt: Hunter base, get the right ilvl. Quality it to 20% for life while it's white. Then spam pristine fossils.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Falulla wrote:

Belt: Hunter base, get the right ilvl. Quality it to 20% for life while it's white. Then spam pristine fossils.
Doesn't this overwrite the quality? Pretty sure you'd just waste the catalysts by adding quality before crafting.
"
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Falulla wrote:

Doesn't this overwrite the quality? Pretty sure you'd just waste the catalysts by adding quality before crafting.

No, alch and chaos don't touch quality. Augs, regals, annuls and exalts do.
"
No, alch and chaos don't touch quality. Augs, regals, annuls and exalts do.

Might wanna slam the belt after crafting though. Cost me 60c cause I had to requality it up :(
"
cna wrote:
Hey,

How would one go about crafting those CDOT + Culling gloves?:)

- Get a pair of Elder ilvl 80 Fingerless Silk Gloves, use abberant fossil or alt/aug spam until you get T1 chaos dot. Make sure its the only Elder mod.

- Get a pair of culling strike warlord gloves, make sure this is the only warlord mod.

- Use awakener orb on the culling strike gloves first, then the chaos dot gloves to put culling on them

- Craft whatever you can craft after the result.
Last edited by ozten on Apr 1, 2020, 1:02:51 PM
EDIT: Double post.
Last edited by ozten on Apr 1, 2020, 9:46:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info