[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

well the video section isn't about sirus 3.10

the last phaase now is harder than before casting faster ... anyway really more powerfull ...
Last edited by tasior11 on Apr 1, 2020, 5:53:03 AM
Vaal Righteous Fire at lvl 20 gives 28% more spell damage so its not 15%:) So maybe its worth then:D
Hey guys new player here wondering what pieces i should upgrade next?

"
mitenayo wrote:

the last phaase now is harder than before casting faster ... anyway really more powerfull ...

well, he has more hp, and the quad beam is bigger. He is not casting faster than before in the last phase.
You want to flame dash over the quad beam now, you can't just ignore it. and at lvl8, he takes a bit longer. Really not a big change.

The first phases are significantly buffed, but still much easier than the last phase, so it doesn't really matter. You just apply ed once, and run around the arena. After the apparition does rain of stars, you're free to go in melee range and blight sirus to his next phase.

"
zlid8 wrote:

Flip your gems for 20% quality, then recolor your cane to use empower, then get a 5l hyrri's imo.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
mitenayo wrote:

well, he has more hp, and the quad beam is bigger. He is not casting faster than before in the last phase.
You want to flame dash over the quad beam now, you can't just ignore it. and at lvl8, he takes a bit longer. Really not a big change.

The first phases are significantly buffed, but still much easier than the last phase, so it doesn't really matter. You just apply ed once, and run around the arena. After the apparition does rain of stars, you're free to go in melee range and blight sirus to his next phase.

"
zlid8 wrote:

Flip your gems for 20% quality, then recolor your cane to use empower, then get a 5l hyrri's imo.

Cool thanks for the advice, i was looking at that chest you recommended but i go from around 1600 energy shield down to 800~, won't that impact my survivability alot or will the hyrri chest be defensively better?
Hey,

How would one go about crafting those CDOT + Culling gloves?:)
Just wanted to drop a post to tell you how helpful the "what to upgrade next" flowchart is. Really nice of you to set up something so detailed! Thanks Darkxellmc!
"
zlid8 wrote:

Cool thanks for the advice, i was looking at that chest you recommended but i go from around 1600 energy shield down to 800~, won't that impact my survivability alot or will the hyrri chest be defensively better?

There's a problem somewhere lol. You should have 2000+es with hyrri's. Vertex + body armor + discipline + tree already puts you at 2k.

Why is your discipline level 1?
I take Corruption in my amu. When I drop it for Freedom of Movement then I lost 50k dot dps. Its worth it to take Freedom or stay with Corruption?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info