[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello guys, could anyone give me some tips on how to upgrade and what to upgrade first? I am really lost right now. I run through T16's with crazy speed, but when I meet the boss it takes 5 minutes to kill him and I die 3 times.

PLEASE PLAESE HELP ME!
Kosis is just impossible with this build. Every attack of his oneshots you if you make even the smallest slip and the dps is nonexistent.
"
Kosis is just impossible with this build. Every attack of his oneshots you if you make even the smallest slip and the dps is nonexistent.

He's just hard on the 20th wave of simulacrum
Before that he's manageable
Gotta be honest about this one.
Bosses are pretty hard with this build, and in T16 its also pretty hard to clear tbh. I expected more damage when I saw 2M DPS - UNKILLABLE.
My gear isn't bad either I think :P

I have pretty much all the needed jewels aswell.
"
Ultim8sage wrote:
Bosses are pretty hard with this build, and in T16 its also pretty hard to clear tbh. I expected more damage when I saw 2M DPS - UNKILLABLE.

dont you have the min craft of charges on your rings and amulet?
D4 BAD Baseg
"
MaartenXe wrote:
Hello guys, could anyone give me some tips on how to upgrade and what to upgrade first? I am really lost right now. I run through T16's with crazy speed, but when I meet the boss it takes 5 minutes to kill him and I die 3 times.

PLEASE PLAESE HELP ME!

Just from a short look, your amulet and rings need +minimum endurance and you should upgrade your belt.

"
Ultim8sage wrote:

You need the +minimum endurance and a good rare quiver would be a good dmg push. I beated Sirus on awake 7 and 2 times the sisimulacrum, sure the last 20/20 wasnt deathless and a hard fight but its possible.
Last edited by Benzka on Mar 31, 2020, 4:24:08 PM
"
Ultim8sage wrote:

Your gear is super basic, and instead of 6Ling your hyrri's you oculd have way more ED damage
Good build, i'm happy to play it this league

DOne my Siurus aw5 yesterday and was about 6 portal to done it, today I couldn' kill him at aw6 sadly he one shot me so often in phase 4 while it's hard to focus him with ed ...

the build is great in most of boss fight but this one sadly was pain in the ass .... +D
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 31, 2020, 5:31:01 PM
"
Ultim8sage wrote:

pretty hard to clear?
Maybe you will need the empower level 4 and quality all of your gems and +1 in amulet too, idk, check my character if you want, I'm running t16 soooo easy, and bosses can't hit you and prob destroyed in 10 seconds if they don't have any kind of phase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info