[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Now, this build. We have -40% chaos res, oof.
But, we have 25% phys reducation (pantheon is maxed, since there's a pack of mobs next to us, assuming soul of steel and 3 endurances).
We also have 10% reduced chaos damage taken, and 75% dodge.
On average, we get hit 5 times, for 362*1.4*0.9 + 362*0.75 = 3638 damage. Not counting ghost shrouds heal, wind dance first hit mitigation, he take less than half our EHP.
Invest in the defences you can, it'll pay off. Do the math on your own character, figure out why you get oneshot. Look at mapmods when you die, understand your death. With enough investment, you'll take less than half the damage a CI build takes, against a dangerous source of chaos damage. Despite having -40 chaos res.
The whole explanation is quite interesting, btw where is the other 5% of chaos damage reduction coming from, the first 5% is from Shakari pantheon right?

Anyway is chaos resist not worth it? Every league there are posts about how something (Sirus, Metamorphs, Kosis etc.) does deadly chaos damage, and then some other people saying it's wrong. Hard to know exactly what to believe due to no death recap / no combat log to know "what actually oneshots players".

Also do you think small cluster with Enduring Composure makes more sense than just health nodes etc. until someone can get perma endurance charge crafts?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Now, this build. We have -40% chaos res, oof.
But, we have 25% phys reducation (pantheon is maxed, since there's a pack of mobs next to us, assuming soul of steel and 3 endurances).
We also have 10% reduced chaos damage taken, and 75% dodge.
On average, we get hit 5 times, for 362*1.4*0.9 + 362*0.75 = 3638 damage. Not counting ghost shrouds heal, wind dance first hit mitigation, he take less than half our EHP.
Invest in the defences you can, it'll pay off. Do the math on your own character, figure out why you get oneshot. Look at mapmods when you die, understand your death. With enough investment, you'll take less than half the damage a CI build takes, against a dangerous source of chaos damage. Despite having -40 chaos res.
The whole explanation is quite interesting, btw where is the other 5% of chaos damage reduction coming from, the first 5% is from Shakari pantheon right?

Anyway is chaos resist not worth it? Every league there are posts about how something (Sirus, Metamorphs, Kosis etc.) does deadly chaos damage, and then some other people saying it's wrong. Hard to know exactly what to believe due to no death recap / no combat log to know "what actually oneshots players".

Also do you think small cluster with Enduring Composure makes more sense than just health nodes etc. until someone can get perma endurance charge crafts?

Build does not have to have -40% chaos res. I currently am at or right around 0%, and have 75% capped chaos damage over time res.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Need some help... How to get 4 blue sockets for blight setup + flame dash?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
it hurts so bad.....
"
it hurts so bad.....

Sorry...I took your RNG today
ArcTesla - Domination
So on the 5 ex crafting bow it says
"
"6) Now press alt and check the amount of prefixes on your bow. If you do not see them, go in options>UI>advanced_item_desctiptions and check it on.
If your bow has only one prefix, go to 8. If it has two prefixes, use an orb of anulement on your bow:

7) If your bow now has only the parangon(+1gems) prefix and no other one, continue. Otherwise, go back to step 3."

I'm seeing some bows for cheap on the marketplace so I decided to buy instead of crafting it. These short bows seem to have no other prefix mods, but have an extra suffix mod such as cold resistance, etc, in addition to the other must have mods such as +1 to socketed gems, +2 to support gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Is it fine to pick that up? Or does the bow require to have no other mods besides the +1 to gems, +2 to supp and chaos dot over time?
Sorry for maybe asking the same question, people have asked before alot.

But no matter what i do, i can't run aspect of the spider, malevolence and discipline without "-8% mana reserved" (atm i use annointed sovereignty and a -2% jewel)

I got vertex and even enlighten 4! ... it's not enough, without -8% mana reserved

PLS someone tell me, what i'm missing ... btw i'm lvl 93

Thx and sorry for stupid question ... but i really don't get how to get this running without that node.

PS: yeah.. i'll work on boots, gloves, belt, rings and amulet soon
Last edited by El_Duderino23 on Apr 1, 2020, 12:01:06 AM
"
RadianSix wrote:
So on the 5 ex crafting bow it says
"
"6) Now press alt and check the amount of prefixes on your bow. If you do not see them, go in options>UI>advanced_item_desctiptions and check it on.
If your bow has only one prefix, go to 8. If it has two prefixes, use an orb of anulement on your bow:

7) If your bow now has only the parangon(+1gems) prefix and no other one, continue. Otherwise, go back to step 3."

I'm seeing some bows for cheap on the marketplace so I decided to buy instead of crafting it. These short bows seem to have no other prefix mods, but have an extra suffix mod such as cold resistance, etc, in addition to the other must have mods such as +1 to socketed gems, +2 to support gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Is it fine to pick that up? Or does the bow require to have no other mods besides the +1 to gems, +2 to supp and chaos dot over time?

The cheaper bow you just want +1 to socketed gems, then crafted +2 socketed support gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Anything else is fine. I'm sure many will be selling off their old bows to craft the expensive one. I just sold my old short bow for 4 ex earlier, so at this point in the league, you can definitely find value out there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/pK0EEdbI0
ArcTesla - Domination
"
The cheaper bow you just want +1 to socketed gems, then crafted +2 socketed support gems and chaos damage over time multiplier. Anything else is fine. I'm sure many will be selling off their old bows to craft the expensive one. I just sold my old short bow for 4 ex earlier, so at this point in the league, you can definitely find value out there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/pK0EEdbI0

Great, thank you! @KaTet
Hey! Can we get ED higher than lvl 29?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info