[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

On what item should we aim for aspect of the spider ??
"
sikduck wrote:
On what item should we aim for aspect of the spider ??

belt is the best slot
"
MaartenXe wrote:
Hello guys, could anyone give me some tips on how to upgrade and what to upgrade first? I am really lost right now. I run through T16's with crazy speed, but when I meet the boss it takes 5 minutes to kill him and I die 3 times.

PLEASE PLAESE HELP ME!

you really need a bow it's about 5ex go for it first ( anf a quiver of course ^^)
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 31, 2020, 5:58:51 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.

This is an INSANE buff.
It makes me reconsider withering steps, but we'll most likely just get phase run on left click.

If you don't know what phase run on left click does, well it's exactly what you think. It was clunky and annoying because of the previous behavior, but should be absolutely broken now.

Incorporating it in the thread tomorrow, it'll most likely replace inc duration in the boots setup. Sorry for coloring issues ^^
Hi Darkxellmc,

First I just wanted to say this build is incredible and i love playing with it, well done!

I just crafted this chest and I am not entirely sure if its better than hyrri's, it gives me an extra 800 ES however that is at the cost of around 8% evade and 10% spell dodge.

Also, not sure what else I can improve, you have any ideas?

This is what I'm currently using:
How the fuk did you get those gloves? I'm struggling to get some fingerless gloves with just chaos dot multiplier and culling strike neither life or res and people ask me 20-30ex facepalm ._.

"
draxvi wrote:
Hi Darkxellmc,

First I just wanted to say this build is incredible and i love playing with it, well done!

I just crafted this chest and I am not entirely sure if its better than hyrri's, it gives me an extra 800 ES however that is at the cost of around 8% evade and 10% spell dodge.

Also, not sure what else I can improve, you have any ideas?

This is what I'm currently using:
I made these :D

Those gloves were a seriously lucky hit :)
Any tips on what should i upgrade next? I feel a bit stuck with damage, i deal close to nothing to high tier map bosses, not to talk about delirium bosses.
Is the bow upgrade gonna change that? I got around 6 EX to spare now, what should i use it on, crafting a bow or some other stuff?
Another thing is, i die. A lot. with all this evasion i still getting oneshoted often.
So, any advise on what to focus on next, and will i be able to solo simulacrum with decent upgrades?

Well, i get this mods with alteration. Is it worth to imprint and try to make perfect? Wanna catch damage over time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info