[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello, I just took this build to a 100% delirious Guardian Map, and if someone is wondering how it can perform on the hardest aspects ofthe game, here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MgUA3--VCA

I would say damage is quite good, its good enough to onetap maps in normal T16 maps, does take a while to kill mobs in 100% delirious but i would guess most builds do.
It has a lot of dodge and evasion which allows us to facetank a lot while killing bosses, overall I'm quite pleased, this is the farthest I took any ED build in my PoE experience, and I don't regret a bit of it :D

The damage can still be improved by using awakened support gems or malevolence watcher's eye, among other things.
True, forgot about double dot. Probably better.
"
freddirty wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I wonder if we could use a summon to apply the cull. I have an extra socket free in my hyrri's that I currently use for portal, but we could use a golem or some shit maybe.

Golems kinda die all the time tbh. Stone golem somewhat stays alive, a bit... Not reliable enough imo.
Also, the glove mod doesn't affect summons.

I mean worst case scenario, just use flame dash?
ALso, gloves enchant (non minion ones) proc it. Get. Spite. enchant. It's really really good. 3sec chills everything when you get hit once every 5 seconds, apply cull.
Easy to just skip it, but it's actually really nice to have.

Hm very nice idea, I'll do some normal lab speedruns to have it on my gloves and give it a try.
Thanks!

OK I did four speedruns with twice enchanted and successfully get the enchant on the glove.
Started to analyze the situation (record video and analyze it after) and I can confirm it is not worth to use for mapping and those bosses which have ES. (looks like hitting boss with ES with ED under 10% health does not cause instant death)
So I think not worth to go for culling+cDOT gloves, because it is very rarely available on the market with high life or cost is insanely high.
Slammed ES...not a useless stat atleast. Very happy with the belt! I derped and put quality on it before craft xD so riip 60c
Last edited by ozten on Mar 31, 2020, 1:01:44 PM
Does the hubris circlet HAVE to be ilvl 85 for the helmet -9% chaos craft?

I went and bought a ilvl 83 before reading the post and now I'm afraid I might have wasted some ex :/
"
Mormoran wrote:

I went and bought a ilvl 83 before reading the post and now I'm afraid I might have wasted some ex :/
ooooof. Yes it has to 85...
https://pastebin.com/rLMbrfNc

someone can see my gear and give me an advice for the next upgrade ? already have brutal restraint too

i think rings and amulet should be next, no?
Hello all,

Let assume that i have an amulet with:
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

What is better to have additionally:
Level of all Chaos Spell Skill Gems
vs
Level of all Intelligence Spell Skill Gems

I am pretty noob with the path of building and i am not able to craft items for a comparison :<.

Thanks!
Last edited by odrzyja0 on Mar 31, 2020, 1:30:15 PM
"
ozten wrote:
"
Mormoran wrote:

ooooof. Yes it has to 85...

God damnit...
"
Mormoran wrote:
Here's a video of me doing simulacrum with this build (first try ever, deathless). Omni at wave 15, Kosis at wave 20 (around 24 minute mark, it was the last mob to be killed)

Just so everyone knows what to expect (faced both Kosis and Omni, both were easy enough)

I have been doing a few simulacrums now aswell with almost 800k ED tooltip dps, and I rarely was able to hit 6 rewards. You seem to have the same problem. I am wondering if there is anyway to make this better or if ED simply isnt a very good build to farm simulacrum. I have a friend who consistently hits 6 rewards with his impale cyclone and another who does it with Storm Brand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info