odrzyja0 wrote:
Hello all,

Let assume that i have an amulet with:
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

What is better to have additionally:
Level of all Chaos Spell Skill Gems
vs
Level of all Intelligence Spell Skill Gems

I am pretty noob with the path of building and i am not able to craft items for a comparison :<.

Thanks!

They're almost the same but intelligence is slightly better because of the auras and flame dash
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
"
Mormoran wrote:
Here's a video of me doing simulacrum with this build (first try ever, deathless). Omni at wave 15, Kosis at wave 20 (around 24 minute mark, it was the last mob to be killed)

Just so everyone knows what to expect (faced both Kosis and Omni, both were easy enough)

I have been doing a few simulacrums now aswell with almost 800k ED tooltip dps, and I rarely was able to hit 6 rewards. You seem to have the same problem. I am wondering if there is anyway to make this better or if ED simply isnt a very good build to farm simulacrum. I have a friend who consistently hits 6 rewards with his impale cyclone and another who does it with Storm Brand.
I get the same problem. I dont think the dmg a problem , its how quick I can get another contagion chain going. There seems to be some delay when they pop up and when they dont get contagion on them so I have to spend another sec setting that up. I can hit 6 some of the waves if I time it right.
Simulacrum plays like shit, don't expect to get more than 5 rewards per wave

My last one got me an unnatural instinct (8+ ex) and an empower 3 though. Didn't slam to 4 but hey, good gains :D
Tried finding in the comment and build guide but why are you speccing pain attunement without being lowlife?
"
TalkinBidness wrote:
Tried finding in the comment and build guide but why are you speccing pain attunement without being lowlife?

Brutal Restraint of deshret Transforms the keystones in radius to Wind dancer.

I am currently selling all my gear. Whisper me @GlynnyED if you're interested.
"
Mormoran wrote:
By the way, is there a "best in slot" boots enchant for this build?

Life regen when hit, or movement speed when not hit. Both are always up when relevant.

"
lehlehich wrote:

That's the thing: i have shakari poison immunity. And -10% chaos resistance... I dont see Unkillable-ness of this build. I doubt that 3 endurance charges will change that (when i finally open that very rare craft).

You were referring to the al-hezmin snakes that do the bell shaped attack that shotgun?

These things?:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Man-Tracker

They deal 724 damage on average per hit, half phys, half chaos. it's worth nothing this skill hits twice, as it'll often target just behind you, and both the projectile and the ground explosion deals damage.

So, in a pack of 10 all attacking at the same time, you're getting hit for 20 x 724 = 14480 damage. Before map mods.
These things deal an absurd amount of burst, most builds get onesehot by them if they don't kill them from a distance. This is problematic in narrow passages, a pack of them in toxic sewers is pretty much impossible to manually dodge.

Now, if we imagine a random 7k hp build with 50% chaos res (which is a lot), he's get hit by 20x543 damage, because this attack deals full physical with 50% chaos conversion. That's over 10k damage, he dies.
A ci build with 9k es? he takes 7240 damage before map mods. Ci builds usually have low phys mitigation, he's probably dead with a single map mod.

Now, this build. We have -40% chaos res, oof.
But, we have 25% phys reducation (pantheon is maxed, since there's a pack of mobs next to us, assuming soul of steel and 3 endurances).
We also have 10% reduced chaos damage taken, and 75% dodge.
On average, we get hit 5 times, for 362*1.4*0.9 + 362*0.75 = 3638 damage. Not counting ghost shrouds heal, wind dance first hit mitigation, he take less than half our EHP.
Invest in the defences you can, it'll pay off. Do the math on your own character, figure out why you get oneshot. Look at mapmods when you die, understand your death. With enough investment, you'll take less than half the damage a CI build takes, against a dangerous source of chaos damage. Despite having -40 chaos res.

"
ozten wrote:
Slammed ES...not a useless stat atleast. Very happy with the belt! I derped and put quality on it before craft xD so riip 60c

F. Still, amazing belt! ^^

"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
"
Mormoran wrote:
Here's a video of me doing simulacrum with this build (first try ever, deathless). Omni at wave 15, Kosis at wave 20 (around 24 minute mark, it was the last mob to be killed)

Just so everyone knows what to expect (faced both Kosis and Omni, both were easy enough)

I have been doing a few simulacrums now aswell with almost 800k ED tooltip dps, and I rarely was able to hit 6 rewards. You seem to have the same problem. I am wondering if there is anyway to make this better or if ED simply isnt a very good build to farm simulacrum. I have a friend who consistently hits 6 rewards with his impale cyclone and another who does it with Storm Brand.

I don't know what your friend is playing, but that must be an INSANE cyclone build! With 800k ed damage, you instantly kill literally everything in the whole arena in a single cast up to wave 20. Headhunter stacking winter orb is faster, but not even by much. The amount of things you kill depends on movement speed, since you need to have mobs spawns in your screen for them to be targetable. We're running quite fast already...
The loot you get kinda depends on the layout. If you get a layout where you need to backtrack, you'll hit 5 most of the time, 6 sometimes. If you get a linear layout (bridge lol), you'll get 6 most of the time.
High end ED is very up there for simulacrum farming, rewards wise. I think your friend is embellishing his runs a bit, or he ran a too small sample size and got good layout(s) ^^

"
TalkinBidness wrote:

See above. it's also a very common question, and is answer in the FAQ.
Read the guide fully ^^
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 31, 2020, 2:45:07 PM

Suggestions on where to progress from here gear-wise? I'm on red maps but I still struggle hardcore against endgame bosses and get rippy oneshots a lot.
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Mar 31, 2020, 2:49:09 PM
21/20 ED, amulet, dot gloves
Hi thanks for the guide, I've been trying to follow since start of the leaguem, currently lvl 95

I changed my amulet (from a +1 minimum endurance charges + life/elem) for this one is the picture, and even though I am elemental capped at 75, Im struggling to survive t14+ maps, can you confirm if this is ok in passive tree (freedom os movement)?

https://imgur.com/a/850oQpj

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by rtienpal on Mar 31, 2020, 3:24:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info