[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I wonder if we could use a summon to apply the cull. I have an extra socket free in my hyrri's that I currently use for portal, but we could use a golem or some shit maybe.

Golems kinda die all the time tbh. Stone golem somewhat stays alive, a bit... Not reliable enough imo.
Also, the glove mod doesn't affect summons.

I mean worst case scenario, just use flame dash?
ALso, gloves enchant (non minion ones) proc it. Get. Spite. enchant. It's really really good. 3sec chills everything when you get hit once every 5 seconds, apply cull.
Easy to just skip it, but it's actually really nice to have.

Hm very nice idea, I'll do some normal lab speedruns to have it on my gloves and give it a try.
Thanks!
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:
how to survive this cursed packs of al-hezmin salamanders? they show up right beneath my legs and shoot all at once and kill me in an instant... (i have 5k health and 2.2 es). this happens so fast that i dont even cast contagion before death!
Poison immune pantheon.
Btw poor man's Shakari:

Decent option for when you aren't doing red maps yet and don't have access to desert springs.

That's the thing: i have shakari poison immunity. And -10% chaos resistance... I dont see Unkillable-ness of this build. I doubt that 3 endurance charges will change that (when i finally open that very rare craft).
Hey guys,

My thanks to everyone commenting the building and posting more info about it.

Could anyone explain how does the build reach 75% evasion?
I have played a lot with pob.party with the presented build and my own, but I cannot figure what I am missing.
Note: I have no unique jewel yet, but the Spreading Rot. I suspect it is coming from there.

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction!
<3
Hello Exiles!

I have a idea...

How about buying a second 6link chest for CWDT setup for mapping, and then swap to the single target (blight) chest when you enter boss room.

i mean delirium 100% in t16 sometimes hurt.

so my question ist, you said that spirit offering is a nice gem for that purpose... do you think this is true? i mean spirit offering only affect our stone golem right?
There have to be a better option like frost wall or something.

someone has a cwdt setup that synergize well with our build?

Thanks

@EdenIsBack
"
BobTheSilent wrote:
Hey guys,

My thanks to everyone commenting the building and posting more info about it.

Could anyone explain how does the build reach 75% evasion?
I have played a lot with pob.party with the presented build and my own, but I cannot figure what I am missing.
Note: I have no unique jewel yet, but the Spreading Rot. I suspect it is coming from there.

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction!
<3

Quote:

Reminder on all dodge chance sources for this build:
- (Tree) Accrobatics [30%]
- (Tree) Accrobatics improvement [10%]
- (Tree) Green nightmare and Survivalist [3%]
- (Tree) Freedom of movement [5%] Condition: killed recently
- (Tree) No witnesses [0-19%] Condition: killed recently, elusive effect
- (Pantheon) Soul of Lunaris [5%] Condition: Been hit recently
- (Gear) Hyrri's Ire [10%]
- (Gear) Matatl's Boots [6%]
- (Gear) Abyss jewel of Readiness [2%] Condition: Been hit recently
- (Gear) Quartz flask [10%] Condition: flask active
@EdenIsBack
"
ozten wrote:
Am I stupid for putting spider on this belt? Or can I do something cool to make it even more GG? I can craft spider and ress...slam and hope for chaos damage I guess? I dont have any other spot for it atm since im gonna multimod my rings.

vs old one

Yeah that's nasty. I'd craft double resist + spider then slam
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
Am I stupid for putting spider on this belt? Or can I do something cool to make it even more GG? I can craft spider and ress...slam and hope for chaos damage I guess? I dont have any other spot for it atm since im gonna multimod my rings.

vs old one

Is it possible to put spider on a quiver? In that case I think I can multimod damage and double res on belt? And have spider on quiver instead?

How to proceed with this amulet? should I slam it?
"
ozten wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

vs old one

Is it possible to put spider on a quiver? In that case I think I can multimod damage and double res on belt? And have spider on quiver instead?

You can but you'll probably have to replace that quiver
Also the damage roll on belts is meh imo.
And hunter quiver can roll double DoT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info