[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
freddirty wrote:
Hi,

I tried a cheap culling strike glove, and looks like it is not working with chaos DOT. Not the blight nor the essence drain kills mob at 10% health.
So looks like DOT does not count as hit.
Can anybody confirm this?
Thanks!

The dot indeed does not count as a hit.
You need to throw an ED when the mob is in his last 10% hp for it to cull.

Only noticeable on sirus, shaper, delve and simulacrum bosses.
I wonder if we could use a summon to apply the cull. I have an extra socket free in my hyrri's that I currently use for portal, but we could use a golem or some shit maybe.
Would summons get the culling from your gloves slot though?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I wonder if we could use a summon to apply the cull. I have an extra socket free in my hyrri's that I currently use for portal, but we could use a golem or some shit maybe.

Golems kinda die all the time tbh. Stone golem somewhat stays alive, a bit... Not reliable enough imo.
Also, the glove mod doesn't affect summons.

I mean worst case scenario, just use flame dash?
ALso, gloves enchant (non minion ones) proc it. Get. Spite. enchant. It's really really good. 3sec chills everything when you get hit once every 5 seconds, apply cull.
Easy to just skip it, but it's actually really nice to have.
By the way, is there a "best in slot" boots enchant for this build?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Golems kinda die all the time tbh. Stone golem somewhat stays alive, a bit... Not reliable enough imo.

ALso, gloves enchant (non minion ones) proc it. Get. Spite. enchant. It's really really good. 3sec chills everything when you get hit once every 5 seconds, apply cull.

Yeah I figured I'd rather spam ED than have to summon the POS golem
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Esp3n wrote:
Crafting Maraketh bow. I alted of liquefaction + "heavy". Guide says regal then annul until only 1 suffix, but it doesn't say anything about prefixes at this point. I don't want the heavy on there, right? Do I annul it or continue alting or regal then annul or..?

I updated the wording to say 'only modifier" instead of "only suffix". Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks. When you're at it, at step 11 you write "Use annulment orbs until the only modifier left is "of liquefaction"(chaos multiplier)" but "of liquefaction" is just the plain DoT one.
thanks just wanted to see if it was a possibility. only thing i could see is the removal of some life to alter it for some nodes that give more life etc. glad too see you've done the research on the topic. since that's the case i'll try to find minute upgrades for my gear.

thanks for looking.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Yeah I figured I'd rather spam ED than have to summon the POS golem
IMO casting ED to trigger cull on bosses should be fine. But if you really wanted to proc cull more consistently you could replace Inc Duration in the totem setup with a quick hitting skill like Freezing Pulse.

Also based on my understanding minions will not inherit the culling strike mod from gloves. Only totems will. To give minions culling strike you need an aura like the one from Kingmaker or an item that's minion specific.
Am I stupid for putting spider on this belt? Or can I do something cool to make it even more GG? I can craft spider and ress...slam and hope for chaos damage I guess? I dont have any other spot for it atm since im gonna multimod my rings.

vs old one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info