[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Crafting Maraketh bow. I alted of liquefaction + "heavy". Guide says regal then annul until only 1 suffix, but it doesn't say anything about prefixes at this point. I don't want the heavy on there, right? Do I annul it or continue alting or regal then annul or..?
"
Mormoran wrote:
"
danit0x wrote:
Hey guys, someone can see my gear and give me an advice for the next upgrade ?. ( yes my helm is bad but i spend like 500 aberrants and i don't get more es ).

If you are brave enough, anul life regen on your right ring, then multimod endurance and generic %damage. From there your biggest damage boost is a hunter quiver with double DoT mods I'd say.

If you are res capped and can let go of the +9 allres% from the jewel below MoM, a flat dmg%, DoT% jewel is not too expensive. If you are willing to spend more, you can get life% in there as well. Your gear is overall pretty good though.

I read your comment and i buy this
to craft damage on ring and endurance.

And this for culling
Last edited by danit0x on Mar 31, 2020, 8:25:21 AM
"
Esp3n wrote:
Crafting Maraketh bow. I alted of liquefaction + "heavy". Guide says regal then annul until only 1 suffix, but it doesn't say anything about prefixes at this point. I don't want the heavy on there, right? Do I annul it or continue alting or regal then annul or..?

You could leave 1 prefix 1 suffix but really it's better to annul it, so you can slam it when it's done.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 31, 2020, 8:41:51 AM
I'm on PS4, this is the first time i'm trying to craft an end game weapon. How do i get the +2 to socketed support gems? i have a 6L colored bow with a single prefix and the multimod on it. i think the chaos over time recipe is from unveiling weapons? and i keep doing that until the recipe is level 3? i'm not very comfortable with syndicate.

also, would my bow with lvl 3 empower be better than a 5 link 3B2G cane of unraveling even without that last mod?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Esp3n wrote:

You could leave 1 prefix 1 suffix but really it's better to annul it, so you can slam it when it's done.

Thanks a lot. Better probability cost anulling rather than just rolling over with alts?
would there be any way we could also take advantage of voices in this build ive looted quite a few before the nerf and sold them for a pretty penny. now that ll of them have dropped in prices would getting one or 3 large clusters be better than using some of the nodes in the tree ?
"
Esp3n wrote:

I updated the wording to say 'only modifier" instead of "only suffix". Sorry for the confusion.
"
excluzZzZive wrote:
would there be any way we could also take advantage of voices in this build ive looted quite a few before the nerf and sold them for a pretty penny. now that ll of them have dropped in prices would getting one or 3 large clusters be better than using some of the nodes in the tree ?

Maybe stacking 3 10+10% DOT multi medium clusters could be good.
Hi,

I tried a cheap culling strike glove, and looks like it is not working with chaos DOT. Not the blight nor the essence drain kills mob at 10% health.
So looks like DOT does not count as hit.
Can anybody confirm this?
Thanks!
"
excluzZzZive wrote:

Honestly, there's too much good stuff to take on the tree. A large cluster jewel between the socket and the medium one is already barely worth it, you have to get a really good jewel for it to be competitive.
And the "add 1 passive that grants nothing", which has the most value, is still going up in price despite the nerfs:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/vy06lmziE

This gives 3 medium sockets for 7 points, which is good but nothing insane, for 165 ex. The "adds 3" variant costs 8 skills points, at which point it's hard to spend so much points, that's 7% of your skill points on nothing. And it's still 70ex, at this point just buy a headhunter, idk:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Ky8pWBEs5

The "adds 5" and "adds 7" are definitely not worth it.

If you really want, you can fit a large cluster between the socket and the medium jewel which grants slightly more stuff than athrophy for the same amount of points. That's about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info