[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Myzreal wrote:
Do you guys have any tips on how to get the "+2 to level of socketed support gems" craft? Or any trusted crafters?

Same for the third tier of damage over time multi craft, I'm unveiling a shitton of weapons and can't get that, sigh.

Syndicate boss shields give the +2
I got the chaos multi fairly quick but it's dumb luck
Better use someone you can trust. I asked @kanameclan twice this league and got no problem
hey guys =)

May i ask about bis bow crafting section

I 'never done such a bow and there is something I don't get in this craft process >>>

13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

how come we get it ? it is sure at 100%

sorry for my kinda noob question about craft ^^
Only one non attack prefix is available if you block attack rolls

Rings done, may multicraft the two stones if I upgrade my amulet

Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 31, 2020, 6:30:11 AM
Here's a video of me doing simulacrum with this build (first try ever, deathless). Omni at wave 15, Kosis at wave 20 (around 24 minute mark, it was the last mob to be killed)

Just so everyone knows what to expect (faced both Kosis and Omni, both were easy enough)
Last edited by Mormoran on Mar 31, 2020, 6:37:04 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:
Do you guys have any tips on how to get the "+2 to level of socketed support gems" craft? Or any trusted crafters?

Same for the third tier of damage over time multi craft, I'm unveiling a shitton of weapons and can't get that, sigh.

Syndicate boss shields give the +2
I got the chaos multi fairly quick but it's dumb luck
Better use someone you can trust. I asked @kanameclan twice this league and got no problem

The “+2 socketed support gems” only comes from Catarina as it is a named mod. You can run a Kalandras craft prophecy to try for extra weapon drops. However, a couple seasons ago they changed it from needing like 6 unveils to learn it to just one. It’s super easy to get now and since you have to kill Mastermind for a challenge anyway...
Hey guys, someone can see my gear and give me an advice for the next upgrade ?. ( yes my helm is bad but i spend like 500 aberrants and i don't get more es ).
"
danit0x wrote:
Hey guys, someone can see my gear and give me an advice for the next upgrade ?. ( yes my helm is bad but i spend like 500 aberrants and i don't get more es ).

If you are brave enough, anul life regen on your right ring, then multimod endurance and generic %damage. From there your biggest damage boost is a hunter quiver with double DoT mods I'd say.

If you are res capped and can let go of the +9 allres% from the jewel below MoM, a flat dmg%, DoT% jewel is not too expensive. If you are willing to spend more, you can get life% in there as well. Your gear is overall pretty good though.
Last edited by Mormoran on Mar 31, 2020, 7:33:05 AM
thx for the craft answer about the slam ex =)

so in the end before to go for " Can have 3 crafted modifiers and
Cannot roll attack mods" what how many prefix and suffix should be left one the bow ?

another question guys about speading rot , is it worth keeping or better to go for another jewell even a rare ?

thx <3

"
mitenayo wrote:
thx for the craft answer about the slam ex =)

so in the end before to go for " Can have 3 crafted modifiers and
Cannot roll attack mods" what how many prefix and suffix should be left one the bow ?

another question guys about speading rot , is it worth keeping or better to go for another jewell even a rare ?

thx <3

Suffixes will be full. DOT multi, multi craft, cannot roll attack are all suffixes
0 prefix at this point of the craft

Drop spreading rot asap
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 31, 2020, 8:06:03 AM
"
mitenayo wrote:

thx <3

I'm not using spreading rot because we already have a wither totem. Beyond that, it extends the range of Blight a bit, and adds 7-13% chaos damage. You can get more damage, more life, and more resists by using a regular jewel. All in all, if you use wither totem, you're only getting more range on blight out of Spreading Rot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info