[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Guys i just cant kill kosis in wave 20 because whenever i kill his energy shield he regenerates it back. i've invested 20-30 ex in the build, but he is literally unkillable for me.
"
sorlix wrote:
Guys i just cant kill kosis in wave 20 because whenever i kill his energy shield he regenerates it back. i've invested 20-30 ex in the build, but he is literally unkillable for me.

Wave 20 kosis is the worst. Takes me a while too, just gotta focus him with flasks, blight, totems, ED.
Looking at your gear you're probably missing too much damage though, no dot multi on gloves, amulet, bow
Also replace your spreading rot it's useless
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 31, 2020, 4:29:00 AM
I know this is a big ask - but could someone please look at my gear quickly and recommend my next upgrade?

I was lucky and got around 20 ex worth of drops yesterday and today... and I just don't want to waste it all on the wrong upgrade. First I thought the bow, but would the amulet + gloves be better?

Really not sure!
"
tannakhan wrote:
How difficult is it to craft something like this:

#1 +1 to int gems, suffix
#2 31%+ damage overtime multi, suffix
#3 +1 to socketed, prefix

#4 last two are crafted. suffix
#5 +2 to support, prefix
#6 35%+ chaos multi. prefix

Plan is to use:

Tangled + prismatic to get #1 and #2,
anul till only #1 and #2 remain,
craft multi with cannot roll attack
slam for #3, and craft last two? Would it be worth the effort vs onslaught/MS?

Assuming you mean faceted, not tangled. There is no way you're rolling anything with tangled, there's a reason it's cheap.
Prismatic actually divides your chances by 4, not sure why you'd do that.

The best way to get that is Faceted+aetheric+dense in a 3 socket resonator... Which has a 1/539 chance of success, or an average cost of 128 832 chaos orbs.
At this point, you are crafting a mirror item. So don't.
There's just no way you get t1 dot multi with +1 int gems.

"
tomgold231 wrote:
how much damage does the blight setup add to the build?

Idf you're dealing around a million ed dps, blight should be at ~1.2Mil. Quite a noticeable singletarget boost.

"
Axrazel wrote:
Could someone please explain the amulet crafting section? If I have the 2 influence mods on my amulet and did not roll life is there 0% I can annul the influence mods or is it just flip?
Cause that would be pretty expensive flip and I´d rather keep it.

"
Sark79 wrote:
"
Sark79 wrote:
In the crafting tutorial for the amulet, you mention potentially annulling the amulet if it doesn't have enough space to craft. Is there a risk that you will annul the elder or hunter mod? Or is there a way to minimize this.

Still hoping for some clarification on this. I'm not sure if its better to craft and risk it, or just try and buy an already existing one?

It's a risky process. Don't annul if you can't afford recrafting one if it fails. There's pretty much no way to minimize the risks afaik.

"
Baldrick wrote:
Anything I can upgrade for 55c? Thats all I have unless I want to sell all my alts. Got maybe 200c worth of those, but, not super keen on selling them! Also, I just blew all my fusing trying to 6 link the armor, so I cant pursue that again for a while.

I mean, if you have a 55c budget, I'd guess you're still in white maps.
Your gear is perfectly fine for that content.
6l cane is cheap now, back to 60c. So just save up a little for it. There is currently a well colored one for 80c, that's probably a good move. Coloring cane can get slightly annoying.
If you are not in white maps, you can't have only 55c. Check if you have scarabs to sell, run your menagerie, do your tane metamorphs, delve if you have sulfite, sell your blighted maps... Don't forget not only chaos has value, it's hard to take a step back and evaluate how much a stash is worth. But it's often not the pure currency that makes the bulk of it.

"
shabanotti wrote:
I know this is a big ask - but could someone please look at my gear quickly and recommend my next upgrade?

I was lucky and got around 20 ex worth of drops yesterday and today... and I just don't want to waste it all on the wrong upgrade. First I thought the bow, but would the amulet + gloves be better?

Really not sure!

You can't go wrong with the 10ex bow. Just follow the flowchart, pretty much ^^
Also, you are kinda underlevelled, getting 5-6 more levels wouldn't hurt.
Hi guys, I'm running close to the A8 sirus and I think I can easily destroy him, I'll try uber elder soon too but I'm having a problem with something, Blighted maps.
I don't die because this build is insane but I don't really feel comfortable doing t13 blight maps, monsters always reach the pump and map get destroyed, any advice with that? I'm just bad in Blight maps with this build maybe, anyone running t13+ blight maps with this build can tell me something to improve or so? thanks ^^ I think it's a good mechanic to run into it but I'm having problems to do it.
Blight maps fucking suck just sell them tbh

Do I win? :D
Yeah, slap an aspect of spider on that shit

Ayeeee good shout.
Do you guys have any tips on how to get the "+2 to level of socketed support gems" craft? Or any trusted crafters?

Same for the third tier of damage over time multi craft, I'm unveiling a shitton of weapons and can't get that, sigh.
I enjoy creating thematic builds, that are still perfectly functional!

- [3.25] (CONCEPT) Master of Blades - Death by a Thousand Impales: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533232
- [3.25] The Undying Vampire - Colin Robinson Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3438891

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info