[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Sark79 wrote:
In the crafting tutorial for the amulet, you mention potentially annulling the amulet if it doesn't have enough space to craft. Is there a risk that you will annul the elder or hunter mod? Or is there a way to minimize this.

Still hoping for some clarification on this. I'm not sure if its better to craft and risk it, or just try and buy an already existing one?
Could someone please explain the amulet crafting section? If I have the 2 influence mods on my amulet and did not roll life is there 0% I can annul the influence mods or is it just flip?
Cause that would be pretty expensive flip and I´d rather keep it.

"
Axrazel wrote:
Could someone please explain the amulet crafting section? If I have the 2 influence mods on my amulet and did not roll life is there 0% I can annul the influence mods or is it just flip?

If you rolled low life or no open prefixes then you can annul but you will run the risk of removing one of the two influence mods, which means you'll have to start over.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Mar 30, 2020, 11:14:39 PM
Anything I can upgrade for 55c? Thats all I have unless I want to sell all my alts. Got maybe 200c worth of those, but, not super keen on selling them! Also, I just blew all my fusing trying to 6 link the armor, so I cant pursue that again for a while.

Last edited by Baldrick on Mar 31, 2020, 12:33:00 AM
"
"
Axrazel wrote:

If you rolled low life or no open prefixes then you can annul but you will run the risk of removing one of the two influence mods, which means you'll have to start over.

This. I wrecked a few amulets last season trying to annul and eventually gave up. I decided to try and exalt slam and got a worthless elder mod lol. This is from Metamorph.

Then this league I decided that I was going to buckle down and get it done correctly no matter how many tries it took.
Nailed the annuls on my first attempt.

"
tomgold231 wrote:
how much damage does the blight setup add to the build?

I was trying to think of a way to quantify this, so I made you a video of me melting Drox at Awakening 8.
Hope this helps clear things up.

https://youtu.be/Y4HWkdEdiYQ
"
Baldrick wrote:
Anything I can upgrade for 55c? Thats all I have unless I want to sell all my alts. Got maybe 200c worth of those, but, not super keen on selling them! Also, I just blew all my fusing trying to 6 link the armor, so I cant pursue that again for a while.

Quality your gems (vendor the level 20s with a GCP) and save for the midrange bow in the guide. Grab a lvl 21 essence drain off the AH for 30-40c.

Edit: find a leather belt for more life. That implicit does zero for you.
Last edited by Rodcop on Mar 31, 2020, 3:38:09 AM
"
XDannyManX wrote:
Im jealous cause ive spent 1500 fusings and cant get mine 6 linked

You shouldn't 6L the bow yourself
"
shabanotti wrote:
just wanted opinion from veteran players of this build.. is the only map mod we're definitely to avoid the no regen one?

what else is smart to avoid. I have not died yet, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible (even though I'm sc)

ty for the build, it's amazing!
Absolutely reroll cannot regen, very highly recommend rerolling unlucky dodge
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 31, 2020, 3:52:14 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
XDannyManX wrote:
Im jealous cause ive spent 1500 fusings and cant get mine 6 linked

You shouldn't 6L the bow yourself
"
shabanotti wrote:
just wanted opinion from veteran players of this build.. is the only map mod we're definitely to avoid the no regen one?

what else is smart to avoid. I have not died yet, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible (even though I'm sc)

ty for the build, it's amazing!
Absolutely reroll cannot regen, very highly recommend rerolling unlucky dodge

You can run cannot regenerate easily, the only bad thing is that you can't regenerate your life with ED, but you can keep regenerating your ES I don't know why, even without killing, and you can sustain your life by killing mobs for the Patient Reaper node on your Trickster tree, not really hard this mod. Unlucky dodge is more sick to run, but you can do it anyway, just be more careful with running into mobs because they probably hit you ;)
"
Kiwito97 wrote:

You can run cannot regenerate easily, the only bad thing is that you can't regenerate your life with ED, but you can keep regenerating your ES I don't know why, even without killing, and you can sustain your life by killing mobs for the Patient Reaper node on your Trickster tree, not really hard this mod. Unlucky dodge is more sick to run, but you can do it anyway, just be more careful with running into mobs because they probably hit you ;)

T16 bosses will obliterate you without ED regen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info