[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

someone help? just wanted to make sure the craft guide is actually right before proceeding, please confirm =/
"
Battōsai wrote:
Unavailable

someone help? just wanted to make sure the craft guide is actually right before proceeding, please confirm =/

This is the bow I made this league using this guide. Did it last league too! Started with a 1 socket bow off the ground.

Trust in the force.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Im jealous cause ive spent 1500 fusings and cant get mine 6 linked
how much damage does the blight setup add to the build?
I managed to 6-link a Maraketh bow but I'm about 700 alterations in and I've only seen the T3 dot multiplier mod about 4 times, the mod is weighted pretty low, right?
"
Perant wrote:
I managed to 6-link a Maraketh bow but I'm about 700 alterations in and I've only seen the T3 dot multiplier mod about 4 times, the mod is weighted pretty low, right?

Yes it’s weighted fairly low, but with 700 you should have seen it at least once. I would double check the item level of your bow (ilvl 82 for “of liquefaction”), but hopefully it’s just bad luck!
"
Yes it’s weighted fairly low, but with 700 you should have seen it at least once. I would double check the item level of your bow (ilvl 82 for “of liquefaction”), but hopefully it’s just bad luck!

Just so I'm not crazy

Yeah just bad luck then! Better than 6 linking a weak bow though lol
just wanted opinion from veteran players of this build.. is the only map mod we're definitely to avoid the no regen one?

what else is smart to avoid. I have not died yet, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible (even though I'm sc)

ty for the build, it's amazing!
"
shabanotti wrote:
what else is smart to avoid. I have not died yet, and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible (even though I'm sc)
The dangerous ones I'd say is -max res and dodge chance is unlucky. But it's not anything close to "this build can't do ele reflect and no mana leech" type of issue. You can still do them but you'll take more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info