[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What would you recomend getting first? Green nightmare or transcendent mind? will have currency for one soon.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Transncedent mind.
Nightmare is not mandatory at all, it's decent QOL and defense. Transcendent is a big damage boost.
posted before but dont think anyone replied, any tips on what to improve next for my build? have about 120c right now.. thanks

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
Thank the author for the guide! If someone is ready to give me an advice, I really need it :)
I have about ~300c currency at the moment and don't really understand, how can I improve my gear in this range.
I lack damage against bosses and also sometimes survivabilty.
The jewels, that are mentioned in guide, are insane expensive for me now (I mean these yellow legion jewels).
Maybe I can try to buy better boots+rings+gloves, but I'm not sure, that I won't waste all my currency, getting a very slight buff.

You can get dot gloves, +level amulet, and a 21/0 (then 21/20 later) ED
Also you messed up the dot craft on your bow :/

Oh shieeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Didn't notice I need to get damage not only as a craftable suffix.
+1 amulet with health and some resistances costs a lot ;) But maybe there is a point to buy some cheap one and than to upgrade it later

What should be my next big upgrade i should focus on?
"
Dabet wrote:
posted before but dont think anyone replied, any tips on what to improve next for my build? have about 120c right now..
People still use talismans? I'd replace that asap with something that can be anointed.
"
Temake wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Was there a specific reason to go for crit on your bow? Or was it just convenient?
I mean other than that, you can six link your chest, and start min maxing your stats. Then there’s always awakened gems!

I’m in pretty much the same boat. I’m seriously debating saving up for a HH for the lulz
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Dabet wrote:
posted before but dont think anyone replied, any tips on what to improve next for my build? have about 120c right now..
People still use talismans? I'd replace that asap with something that can be anointed.

I second this. Also are you running SSF? If not, I don’t understand why the aversion to the uniques in this guide.
"
"
Temake wrote:

Was there a specific reason to go for crit on your bow? Or was it just convenient?
I mean other than that, you can six link your chest, and start min maxing your stats. Then there’s always awakened gems!

I’m in pretty much the same boat. I’m seriously debating saving up for a HH for the lulz

I bought this bow for a great price(5ex as i remember) so i didn't complained about the crit haha. I should beat elder/shaper with the gear i have?
"
Temake wrote:
"
"
Temake wrote:

I bought this bow for a great price(5ex as i remember) so i didn't complained about the crit haha. I should beat elder/shaper with the gear i have?

Haha that’s fair. I chose to go with putting a crusader orb on a maraketh.
Shaper/Elder might be a little slow without that 6th link on blight, but assuming your jewels are in order, you should be alright.

I can melt pretty much any boss except Kosis. Found him during my max delirium shaper guardian challenge. Took like 7 minutes to kill him. Such a boring encounter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info