[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Dumplation wrote:
Just making sure because I messed this up last night.

I use awakener orb on elder amulet? Then on hunter amulet?

Yes
Make sure they have no other elder/hunter affixes before but it looks good to go

Made this myself. Might crusader slam it later with cannot roll caster mods, about 50/50 to hit %ES

Do you not want % Spell damage? It seems like that would be the best hit from a Crusader orb unless you really need the defense.

I hit lightning damage per power charge on my chaos damage ring but will likely try again if I can find another base.
I'm having trouble finding out how to reach 2m DPS, my POB is struggling to get past 350k, with a +2 support +1 gem 40% DPS bow, Vertex, Kintsugi and Transcendent Mind. Everything I POB off here only gives me 10-20k DPS increase.
how to survive this cursed packs of al-hezmin salamanders? they show up right beneath my legs and shoot all at once and kill me in an instant... (i have 5k health and 2.2 es). this happens so fast that i dont even cast contagion before death!
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Dumplation wrote:
Just making sure because I messed this up last night.

I use awakener orb on elder amulet? Then on hunter amulet?

Yes
Make sure they have no other elder/hunter affixes before but it looks good to go

Made this myself. Might crusader slam it later with cannot roll caster mods, about 50/50 to hit %ES

Do you not want % Spell damage? It seems like that would be the best hit from a Crusader orb unless you really need the defense.

I hit lightning damage per power charge on my chaos damage ring but will likely try again if I can find another base.

Sure but the odds are so fucking bad. And my ring is ilv73 so I'd only get the lowest roll which sucks.
"
lehlehich wrote:
how to survive this cursed packs of al-hezmin salamanders? they show up right beneath my legs and shoot all at once and kill me in an instant... (i have 5k health and 2.2 es). this happens so fast that i dont even cast contagion before death!
Poison immune pantheon.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 30, 2020, 3:21:21 PM

Tempted to multimod this or sell it. Implicit isn't the best, I think my MOM ES is already capped.
In the crafting tutorial for the amulet, you mention potentially annulling the amulet if it doesn't have enough space to craft. Is there a risk that you will annul the elder or hunter mod? Or is there a way to minimize this.
How difficult is it to craft something like this:

#1 +1 to int gems, suffix
#2 31%+ damage overtime multi, suffix
#3 +1 to socketed, prefix

#4 last two are crafted. suffix
#5 +2 to support, prefix
#6 35%+ chaos multi. prefix

Plan is to use:

Tangled + prismatic to get #1 and #2,
anul till only #1 and #2 remain,
craft multi with cannot roll attack
slam for #3, and craft last two? Would it be worth the effort vs onslaught/MS?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:
Poison immune pantheon.
Btw poor man's Shakari:

Decent option for when you aren't doing red maps yet and don't have access to desert springs.
Crafting Maraketh bow. About to color, but I have captain Vorici as leader in research. Can I just force 3 blue then smack whites on there? What's my chances?
"
Esp3n wrote:
Crafting Maraketh bow. About to color, but I have captain Vorici as leader in research. Can I just force 3 blue then smack whites on there? What's my chances?

That’s what I did

If he’s leader it gives you multiple benches so you have a better chance. Just make sure you have a bunch of chromatics in case you need to go back to your bench and recolor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info