[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Mormoran wrote:
@Shuggananas your gear is similar to mine (I guess I could forgo a little tankyness and get +% dmg on rings instead of endurance charge).

How do you fare with simulacrum? sirus? I did some 60% and 80% delirious maps, and I found they're a bit of a joke, until Kosis shows up. Kosis proceeds to rip me to shreds. I CAN kill him, with luck, and a bunch of portals, but it's painful (last time it happened I just looted around him and ran away, not worth the 10 fragments he will drop). Except I can't run away from him on Simulacrum if he shows up.

Have you been able to do Simulacrum with this build?

I farm simulacrum but it's boring. Get 5 rewards on most waves.
Sirus 8 deathless every time.
"
DrDako wrote:
Rarity: Rare
Tempest Fist
Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
Energy Shield: 43
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: B B G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
+41 to Dexterity
26% increased Melee Damage
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Culling Strike
--------
Elder Item
Warlord Item

hey just tried to make the gloves..

went meh :D

how do i go from there ? try to anull the melee damage seems risky :D
or maybe try to sell as it is and try to craft new ones ? awakeners are hard to get right now :/

ok so i could scour the melee damage as it is the only prefix right ? then multi mod craft or just slam ? some insight would be much appreciated <3
You have 3 suffixes, you can't scour prefixes and you won't be able to multi craft
Your best bet is just craft life, slam and pray
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 30, 2020, 12:17:21 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You have 3 suffixes, you can't scour prefixes and you won't be able to multi craft

sad story

better then nothing i guess

thanks

e:what about suffixes cannot be changed and then annul ?
Last edited by DrDako on Mar 30, 2020, 12:18:43 PM
I guess that could work but that's a lot of money for a potentially mediocre prefix
I'd just craft life and slam
So I spent all my money on a very cheap Hubris Circlet (3.5ex) that has 266ES. I couldn't resist a good deal but now I have no money for the enlighten 4 (OP foresaw this haha). Anyone experienced with using some reduced mana reserved corrupted jewels know how many I'd need in order to fit the 3 auras with Enlighten 3? Thanks in advance.
"
Mormoran wrote:
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
Currently blowing through A8 Sirus deathless, the only thing that take a little while are t16 juiced / delirium map bosses.

If you get resistances on jewels / cluster jewels / Brutal restraint (20% cold) and manage a few res on your gear its doable to swap out rings for full damage / life entirely. I'm sitting at 96/87/88 res with the following rings:

A double DoT quiver is also a huge damage boost as others have mentioned, especially if you can metacraft off a base with decent res

Sitting at 870k tooltip dot with this setup.

870k tooltip DPS at rest? (in hideout) ? Or after a bunch of flasks, and buffs/debuffs?

Yeah that is standing in hideout with my normal auras turned on, no other flasks / buffs / etc.

Actually up to 890k with a 11% DoT w/ 2 handers Abyssal Jewel I added after getting corrupted blood on my small cluster.

Gear:
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Mar 30, 2020, 12:39:36 PM
Just making sure because I messed this up last night.

I use awakener orb on elder amulet? Then on hunter amulet?

still can't manage to kill sirus A8. idk if with my current gear i am supposed to do be able to do it. according to some posts i've seen in this thread people have claimed to kill him "easily" with gear similar to mine.
450k dps in ho, decent ehp pool with 4.8k HP and 2.4k ES. -5 chaos resistance. corrupted blood jewel for sirus. still i die with every mistake i make because dps is not there and it takes so long that i end up dying once every couple or 3 rotations of his skills. btw i get him to last phase deathless.
overall it still feels kinda squishy for a build i have sunk like 20ex in gear, which is probably the most i have ever spent on a build . maybe i am doing something wrong. any criticism (i know i suck because i believe i am supposed to kill sirus A8 with this gear, but i just can't ^^') or tips appreciated.

PS: also, t16 maps with full sextants, fragments and or scaraba, 100+ quality, are also pretty deadly, which is annoying because if i can't juice maps up either then it takes a very long to earn currency
Last edited by Sark0t on Mar 30, 2020, 1:45:19 PM
"
Dumplation wrote:
Just making sure because I messed this up last night.

I use awakener orb on elder amulet? Then on hunter amulet?

Yes
Make sure they have no other elder/hunter affixes before but it looks good to go

Made this myself. Might crusader slam it later with cannot roll caster mods, about 50/50 to hit %ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info