[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So how do you go about crafting the dot multi quiver? I bought an ilvl82 hunter base and did not hit anything valuable in 350 alterations. What is the correct way to do it? There aren´t really any chaos dot + normal dot + life quivers on the market right now.
thanks for the build, been a long time since I played ed/contagion but my last time was on a witch aswell.

Since tomorrow is my last day of work and quarantine ima play the build, thanks for the work you put in ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
So how do you go about crafting the dot multi quiver? I bought an ilvl82 hunter base and did not hit anything valuable in 350 alterations. What is the correct way to do it? There aren´t really any chaos dot + normal dot + life quivers on the market right now.

You just buy it.
Can we use bane endgame instead of blight ? and if so which are the supported gems ?

And are the culsters passives mandatory ? or we can take other things ?

ty for build

cheers
Last edited by Nyuun on Mar 30, 2020, 10:16:51 AM
"
Nyuun wrote:
Can we use bane endgame instead of blight ? and if so which are the supported gems ?

ty for build

cheers

I was also wondering about Bane last night. It would be the same as our 6 link Blight setup, but replace Blight for Bane and Despair for Infused Channeling, the rest of the links are the same.

I haven't done it yet, could be interesting to see insights from build OP.
i have awakened some gloves...

any idea how i should craft it further?

i think i have no balls to anull die suffix :D

@EdenIsBack
Yeah too bad you can't scour the prefixes here
edit wait no you can, but then you couldn't multicraft anyway
Suffixes cannot be changed > scour > you have cull + dot, cannot multicraft for good stuff
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 30, 2020, 11:50:15 AM
Rarity: Rare
Tempest Fist
Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
Energy Shield: 43
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: B B G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
16% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
+41 to Dexterity
26% increased Melee Damage
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Culling Strike
--------
Elder Item
Warlord Item

hey just tried to make the gloves..

went meh :D

how do i go from there ? try to anull the melee damage seems risky :D
or maybe try to sell as it is and try to craft new ones ? awakeners are hard to get right now :/
@Shuggananas your gear is similar to mine (I guess I could forgo a little tankyness and get +% dmg on rings instead of endurance charge).

How do you fare with simulacrum? sirus? I did some 60% and 80% delirious maps, and I found they're a bit of a joke, until Kosis shows up. Kosis proceeds to rip me to shreds. I CAN kill him, with luck, and a bunch of portals, but it's painful (last time it happened I just looted around him and ran away, not worth the 10 fragments he will drop). Except I can't run away from him on Simulacrum if he shows up.

Have you been able to do Simulacrum with this build?
"
Mormoran wrote:
"
Nyuun wrote:

ty for build

cheers

I was also wondering about Bane last night. It would be the same as our 6 link Blight setup, but replace Blight for Bane and Despair for Infused Channeling, the rest of the links are the same.

I haven't done it yet, could be interesting to see insights from build OP.

I mean, you do what you want ^^
Originally, I used soulrend instead of blight because it has better burst damage. Bane is a good choice, but deals significantly less damage than blight. But oh well, if you can't stand staying in melee range of a mob and would rather just apply the debuff and run around...

As you'd like ^^

Btw: there's a video of simulacrum in the video section now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info