[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So how about do I go crafting this now?

Step 12 said > In your crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods

then step 13 > Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.

14)On the crafting bench, remove crafted modifiers.

15) on the crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
+2 to level of socketed support gems
(36-40)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier

is that right?
Thank the author for the guide! If someone is ready to give me an advice, I really need it :)
I have about ~300c currency at the moment and don't really understand, how can I improve my gear in this range.
I lack damage against bosses and also sometimes survivabilty.
The jewels, that are mentioned in guide, are insane expensive for me now (I mean these yellow legion jewels).
Maybe I can try to buy better boots+rings+gloves, but I'm not sure, that I won't waste all my currency, getting a very slight buff.
"
katonsew wrote:
Thank the author for the guide! If someone is ready to give me an advice, I really need it :)
I have about ~300c currency at the moment and don't really understand, how can I improve my gear in this range.
The jewels, that are mentioned in guide, are insane expensive for me now (I mean these yellow legion jewels).
Maybe I can try to buy better boots+rings+gloves, but I'm not sure, that I won't waste all my currency, getting a very slight buff.

You can get dot gloves, +level amulet, and a 21/0 (then 21/20 later) ED
Also you messed up the dot craft on your bow :/
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:

You can get dot gloves, +level amulet, and a 21/0 (then 21/20 later) ED
Also you messed up the dot craft on your bow :/

was that last part aimed at me? what do you mean I messed it up if so? and how do I go to doing it if you don't mind short explaining it
The right dot craft is 36-40% chaos dot multiplier
I was replying to the guy I was quoting..
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 30, 2020, 4:14:29 AM
i started with another build, then saw this and kinda did my own thing. probably some glaring changes to be made but here i am so far

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzBbUG5wceCPQOSA-rES0RUBGWFr8byBzcH0EhwCLqIvQkiyaIJpUsnDBxMgEy0TOjNj031DmZOkI8tkVHSRNJUUmxS3hMg1FHUilVS1XgWFpcQF2OXfJeRWHiYqxqQ2wLbIxtGXDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_GhMWFMofLieCMNo2_jxqP-pLzkx-TJ5UumFObtZ2qoS-iAKKjo6OkBacrp5uw2LIZsw600bVItzC5ArzqvorAZsHFwfPDOsgMylnPFc96z93RRdQj18_aO92o5ljoWujW6-7tP--I8B_w1fGK-Tf5pPrr?accountName=hipposaver&characterName=IhopeIcanKillBossespls

if i can get a hyrris off color, i could put enlighten, malevolence, discipline, flesh and stone in the helm. dash/second wind and bane/despair in gloves. and multi totems, totems, blight 3 linked and contagion, area of effect and intesify other 3 link chest, that frees up enough mana to also put my spider aspect on too which is currently sitting in chest. but that means i need a 4b 2r hyrries and it has to be b,b,r | b,b,b

i tried to doing 3 blue and vorici white socketing for luck (as this forces b,b,b in the first 3 sockets) but ive ripped twice now (on a second hyrries).

im wondering if theres another way i could fit in the other aura or any HUGE things im missing

edit: REALLY digging the tankyness tho, i never die, its weird having an evasion build with so much dmg reduction too
Last edited by hipposaver on Mar 30, 2020, 4:33:25 AM
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
Currently blowing through A8 Sirus deathless, the only thing that take a little while are t16 juiced / delirium map bosses.

If you get resistances on jewels / cluster jewels / Brutal restraint (20% cold) and manage a few res on your gear its doable to swap out rings for full damage / life entirely. I'm sitting at 96/87/88 res with the following rings:

A double DoT quiver is also a huge damage boost as others have mentioned, especially if you can metacraft off a base with decent res

Sitting at 870k tooltip dot with this setup.

870k tooltip DPS at rest? (in hideout) ? Or after a bunch of flasks, and buffs/debuffs?
Where's the best place to put cannot be inflicted by corrupted blood? At level 94, I've no room for rare jewels and I'm still 2 points away from Brutal Restraint/Wind Dancer (yes, my cluster jewels are 4/2 points). I guess on the Stygian belt Abyss jewel?

No jewels up with life, onslaught, dodge and corrupted blood implicit. Tried vaaling a couple myself, no luck. Anyone know the success rate?
The video doesnt line up with the written guide, there are big differences between the passive skills. Which should be followed to get the best results?
Also Wind Dancer is no longer in the same place as it is shown in either the written guide or the vid, infact I cant find wind dancer anywhere, Pain Attunement is in the location you have shown.
Last edited by playerbenefit on Mar 30, 2020, 6:47:36 AM
"
playerbenefit wrote:
The video doesnt line up with the written guide, there are big differences between the passive skills. Which should be followed to get the best results?
Also Wind Dancer is no longer in the same place as it is shown in either the written guide or the vid, infact I cant find wind dancer anywhere, Pain Attunement is in the location you have shown.

Why do we take Pain attenument?

We don't. The jewel socket near Pain attenument and melding has to contain a Brutal restraint of deshret jewel. It modifies keystones in range, and will replace pain attenument with Wind dancer, giving us a sizeable defensive boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info