[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Man, juiced up t16 delirium bosses just take the longest to kill. I can kill any other boss pretty quick with the setup but the t16 delirium guys are freakin tanks!

8+3 ex base, about 300 aberrant fossils
Next upgrade: watcher's eye. Then I'm about done kinda.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 29, 2020, 7:30:13 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
6L hyrri's is useless
Get a +1/dot amulet and dot/cull gloves
+ get rid of spreading rot

Then craft a hubris, slam your enlighten. Don't bother using discipline if the enlighten doesn't get to level 4, it's barely useful

So I was just thinking if it's worth investing ch in my 6l now or wait to get the fusings. Just a thought, if the 5L blight would be enough, then if I can get some resistances on the hubris and quiver, would it be ok to put blight on a hungry loop and set a CwDT 6l on chest?
Crown of the Inward Eye seems like a nice dps gain but is it worth the evasion loss?
"
Falulla wrote:

So I was just thinking if it's worth investing ch in my 6l now or wait to get the fusings. Just a thought, if the 5L blight would be enough, then if I can get some resistances on the hubris and quiver, would it be ok to put blight on a hungry loop and set a CwDT 6l on chest?

I think contagion would be better in a hungry loop, then you have more flexibility. Way easier to off color a 4l than 6l too.

Play safe and leave it as is or grow some balls and annul or slam?
Last edited by edeviren on Mar 29, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
"
edeviren wrote:

Haha I'm in the same boat with mine. I just unlocked the Min Endurance Charges formula but didn't leave any open suffixes on my amulet and the slam was solid so it's tough.
"
jabul wrote:
"
edeviren wrote:

Haha I'm in the same boat with mine. I just unlocked the Min Endurance Charges formula but didn't leave any open suffixes on my amulet and the slam was solid so it's tough.

Bought this one with some bad prefix witch some luck I annuled:D now i have this bad boy ready to craft:)
I feel soooooo squishy, i die a lot in high lvl maps
If i using vertex with enlighten lvl 3, malevolence, discipline and spider aspect I have 10 mana left. When I change this for crown and take 1 node with mana reservation in passive tree I can use malevolence, discipline and spider aspect but have 0 mana. Kinda MOM + EB dont work yup? WHat to change and will be good? Maybe take off spider aspect? Or discipline? Or stay with vertex and have 10 mana? No idea :( PS. actually I dont have any currency to buy something :P
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Mar 30, 2020, 2:45:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info