[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
HELLutek wrote:

Hey guys, what's my move with this? Enchant dmg during flask and slam with regular exalted orb? 1 prefix, 1 suffix open

Cannot roll attack mods (suffix) > slam > craft non vaal damage?
What do you think about that?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour

"
Warsong87 wrote:
This is my current gear so far, got a nice clear speed but really struggling at bosses atm. Could not kill Sirius awakening 5 in 2 full attemps.
I'm wondering if you guys could tell me what should be my next step coz I'm completely lost at this point.

Thanks in advance

[...]

PS: GEMS: TRANSCENDENT MIND, BRUTAL RESTRAINT AND SPREADING ROT

You're a bit low on life, but honestly your gear is pretty good.
Btw: flip your totem setup gems for quality, it gives 40% placement speed and is a huge QoL upgrade.

Other than that, it sounds more like you don't know the fights you are going in. Maybe try to watch a tutorial on how to kill sirus, if there's good ones, idk. It's a pretty difficult fight afterall, lots of people get carries. Last phase especially has attacks you can't really tank, you need to anticipate them and dodge them, or you die (the die beam, mostly).
Elder and sirus I move around so much I don't really even have time to use blight or get close for the - 9 aura. Idk I guess it's just a preference
"
DrRats wrote:

Its definitely not factoring in the 21% life es mana. My tool tip shows a drop in life and es in pob but in the hideout my life goes up by 300 and es only down a tad. Still gaining 300ehp and more phys reduction. Losing 40k dot dps per pob

Install localidentity's fork.
You could do a budget version for use crown of inward eye instead of vertex, without buying a enlighten 4, but you need to spend two passive points to get mana reserved node.

Last edited by Renansjc on Mar 29, 2020, 12:12:55 PM
"
DrRats wrote:
Elder and sirus I move around so much I don't really even have time to use blight or get close for the - 9 aura. Idk I guess it's just a preference

You totally have enough time to apply the -9 to sirus smh. You're supposed to stay close to him all the fight anyway.
Steamrolled AL8 sirus deathless twice yesterday. Shit drops.
Thanks guys for the advice, I'll flip those gems, and definitely goona go for those culling gloves, question is, which is the best way to craft chaosdotm+culling strike?
Coz I saw are pretty expensive.

Thank you so much!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
HELLutek wrote:

Hey guys, what's my move with this? Enchant dmg during flask and slam with regular exalted orb? 1 prefix, 1 suffix open

Cannot roll attack mods (suffix) > slam > craft non vaal damage?
What do you think about that?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour

Didn't think about it. Can it roll spell damage or damage over time from warlord?
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Thanks guys for the advice, I'll flip those gems, and definitely goona go for those culling gloves, question is, which is the best way to craft chaosdotm+culling strike?
Coz I saw are pretty expensive.

Thank you so much!
"
Esp3n wrote:
I want to try to craft gloves. I'm new to this, so just to check that I've got it right:
1) Buy Elder fingerless gloves with T1 Chaos dot multi as the only Elder mod
2) Buy Warlord-influenced gloves with Culling Strike as the only Warlord mod
3) Awakener's orb the Warlord onto the Elder
4) Profit

Right?

This looks to be much cheaper than the "finished" gloves out there atm.

here
"
DrRats wrote:
Elder and sirus I move around so much I don't really even have time to use blight or get close for the - 9 aura.
The -9 res auras have a range of 60, this is much bigger than what you'd expect.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 29, 2020, 12:36:24 PM
how do you find min endurance charge craft guys? I have unveiled 100-200 rings and there was only 1 with the craft...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info