[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Am I missing something?
Crown seems to be same ehp (9 less) and less damage for me... plus it kinda hits the MoM balance, and loosing 3.5k evasion is quite a noticeable loss.

I don't see how crown is better than a rare hubris here. And it's still significantly more expensive than the vertex, since you'll need a level 4 enlighten.

I guess it's still a good inbetween, while you have enlighten 4 and no enchanted hubris?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Esp3n wrote:
I want to try to craft gloves. I'm new to this, so just to check that I've got it right:
1) Buy Elder fingerless gloves with T1 Chaos dot multi as the only Elder mod
2) Buy Warlord-influenced gloves with Culling Strike as the only Warlord mod
3) Awakener's orb the Warlord onto the Elder
4) Profit

Right?

This looks to be much cheaper than the "finished" gloves out there atm.

looks correct, yes.
Crafting is often much cheaper than buying in poe. Especially when it's guaranteed things like awakening, alt spamming or multimodding.

Thanks.

Last question: Elder influenced or Hunter influenced Chaos DoT multi, does it matter?

Edit: I lied. Can anyone who knows their way around the crafting calculators tell me average alts for hitting the chaos dot multi myself? Trying to see whether to buy with dot multi or try to hit it myself.

Edit 2: Think I figured it out. 439 alts and 92 augs on average, 132 chaos. So I just bought one for 1.5 ex instead.
Last edited by Esp3n on Mar 29, 2020, 7:50:23 AM

should i using this or reroll for other speicific skills?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Am I missing something?
Crown seems to be same ehp (9 less) and less damage for me... plus it kinda hits the MoM balance, and loosing 3.5k evasion is quite a noticeable loss.

I don't see how crown is better than a rare hubris here. And it's still significantly more expensive than the vertex, since you'll need a level 4 enlighten.

I guess it's still a good inbetween, while you have enlighten 4 and no enchanted hubris?

Well dodge chance still maxed with only 7k evasion unbuffed so that for me dosnt make any big difference, 10% Max life for me though is a big surviveability increase. I would assume POE counts -9 chaos resistance into that dmg wish would make the fact missleading since most of the time enemys not even effected by it.
Mostly the biggest endgame bosses would make a difference with this -9 chaos resistance so for the average player there's no real necessary reason to spend 15 extra exalts for it. IMO that is
When am i supposed to get the medium cluster jewel ? i have 3 passive points and i on't know if i should wait to get it before using them on the passives it provides. the jewel costs like 60-80c that's am hesitant.
Last edited by sikduck on Mar 29, 2020, 8:13:47 AM
A hunter hubris doesn't cost 15 ex
The enchant is far from mandatory
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Am I missing something?

ye you are right, but i think it is an nice upgrade from the vertex on the way to a well-rolled/crafted hubris circlet.

i bought the crown yesterday WITH enchant for 1,5 ex - so thats not bad - and since you need elighten 4 anyway and some point, so... yeah

I am happy about this discovery :)

Have a nice day exiles!
@EdenIsBack
Last edited by Primordial on Mar 29, 2020, 10:06:49 AM
hey guys =)

couldn't done ubber Atziri with my gear / build , can get it ... I just always get one shot .... even the first boss there they resist chaos that is really pain in the ass
"
Primordial wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Am I missing something?

ye you are right, but i think it is an nice upgrade from the vertex on the way to a well-rolled/crafted hubris circlet.

i bought the crown yesterday WITH enchant for 1,5 ex - so thats not bad - and since you need elighten 4 anyway and some point, so... yeah

I am happy about this discovery :)

Have a nice day exiles!

For me I am losing 40k dps in pob. But I gain 300ehp. Pob is not including the added 21% to life mana and es in the build. In my hideout I actually jump from 680k to 740k when I put on crown and gain 300ehp.seems like the slight damage loss is worth it to me. Idk maybe I'm still looking at it wrong?
Wonder if pob is able to calculate the other bonuses of the helm too.. I.e mind soul body

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info