[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
leethal wrote:
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
Can we go above the 2mil Single target dps?

All my friends laugh at me when it comes to bosses, they applaud the tankiness though.

Price isn't an issue.

I'm looking at awakened Swift affliction, 10 ex bow craft and lvl 4 empower, but I am afraid it wont be enough.

I really enjoy the laid-back gameplay of this ED build

What do you mean your friends laugh at you when it comes to bosses?

When we run juiced maps, My clear is ok, but when it comes time for bossing, Im basically hitting the bosses with a wet pool noodle.

Build is very strong for solo play, good farm, great league start for sure,

but endgame scaling when you have like 100 ex isn't there imo. Was hoping someone had some insights on very late game scaling cause I enjoy the mechanics.

I am hesistant to invest another 40ex into build and may just switch to wander or something since I have an aurabot now.

Hey guys, what's my move with this? Enchant dmg during flask and slam with regular exalted orb? 1 prefix, 1 suffix open
Last edited by HELLutek on Mar 29, 2020, 10:50:36 AM
"
DrRats wrote:
"
Primordial wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Am I missing something?
Crown seems to be same ehp (9 less) and less damage for me... plus it kinda hits the MoM balance, and loosing 3.5k evasion is quite a noticeable loss.

I don't see how crown is better than a rare hubris here. And it's still significantly more expensive than the vertex, since you'll need a level 4 enlighten.

I guess it's still a good inbetween, while you have enlighten 4 and no enchanted hubris?

ye you are right, but i think it is an nice upgrade from the vertex on the way to a well-rolled/crafted hubris circlet.

i bought the crown yesterday WITH enchant for 1,5 ex - so thats not bad - and since you need elighten 4 anyway and some point, so... yeah

I am happy about this discovery :)

Have a nice day exiles!

For me I am losing 40k dps in pob. But I gain 300ehp. Pob is not including the added 21% to life mana and es in the build. In my hideout I actually jump from 680k to 740k when I put on crown and gain 300ehp.seems like the slight damage loss is worth it to me. Idk maybe I'm still looking at it wrong?

ok, thats strange.

Screenshot of my imported Build (and thats WITHOUT the enchant)

34k dot damage
@EdenIsBack
You are replacing with the vertex so it will be a damage boost. It's a slight loss of you replace with a hubris craft with - 9 chaos res. However you gain more ehp and not too much of a damage loss
"
DrRats wrote:
You are replacing with the vertex so it will be a damage boost. It's a slight loss of you replace with a hubris craft with - 9 chaos res. However you gain more ehp and not too much of a damage loss

ya, thats my whole point.

it is a nice item on the way to a hubris.

But thats not soooo bad for a 1c item :D
@EdenIsBack
This is my current gear so far, got a nice clear speed but really struggling at bosses atm. Could not kill Sirius awakening 5 in 2 full attemps.
I'm wondering if you guys could tell me what should be my next step coz I'm completely lost at this point.

Thanks in advance

PS: GEMS: TRANSCENDENT MIND, BRUTAL RESTRAINT AND SPREADING ROT

Last edited by Warsong87 on Mar 29, 2020, 11:47:36 AM
"
DrRats wrote:
Wonder if pob is able to calculate the other bonuses of the helm too.. I.e mind soul body

PoB calculates this helmet correctly.
If you gain 300 life to loose 300es, it's kind of a whatever trade. Slightly better, but honestly doesn't change much.

Damage wise, I think it's fair to consider the -9 aura. While most mobs won't affected by it, these are trash that die instantly anyways. And when you need damage, you're in blight range, so it's on (same reasoning for witchfire brew radius).

In game tooltip doesn't factor in -9, be careful with what you think is a damage upgrade ^^

Anyways. It's a good option.
"
Warsong87 wrote:
This is my current gear so far, got a nice clear speed but really struggling at bosses atm. Could not kill Sirius awakening 5 in 2 full attemps.
I'm wondering if you guys could tell me what should be my next step coz I'm completely lost at this point.

Thanks in advance

PS: GEMS: TRANSCENDENT MIND, BRUTAL RESTRAINT AND SPREADING ROT

I managed to do deathless AL 6 sirus yesterday (a bit lucky, but still) with gear similiar to yours, I had 6 link blight tho, and my amu had allocated corruption and crafted inc chaos damage, rest is pretty much the same. If your goal is to kill sirus, then maybe get gloves with culling, because last phase in pain in the ass?
Then... If I have vertex and only enlighten 3 and use malevolence, discipline and spider aspect and change to crown I lose spider aspect. Its good trade for me atm before I get hubris and enlighten lvl4? Or use vertex wieth spider aspect better?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
Wonder if pob is able to calculate the other bonuses of the helm too.. I.e mind soul body

PoB calculates this helmet correctly.
If you gain 300 life to loose 300es, it's kind of a whatever trade. Slightly better, but honestly doesn't change much.

Damage wise, I think it's fair to consider the -9 aura. While most mobs won't affected by it, these are trash that die instantly anyways. And when you need damage, you're in blight range, so it's on (same reasoning for witchfire brew radius).

In game tooltip doesn't factor in -9, be careful with what you think is a damage upgrade ^^

Anyways. It's a good option.

Its definitely not factoring in the 21% life es mana. My tool tip shows a drop in life and es in pob but in the hideout my life goes up by 300 and es only down a tad. Still gaining 300ehp and more phys reduction. Losing 40k dot dps per pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info