[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Is the choice to drop bane for blight a personal preference? I'm not sure how the numbers add up, but it feels like comparable damage when bane is used to buff ED, especially when we give it a curse to further increase all around chaos damage and you don't have to sit around and channel it, increasing our survivability. Vaal Blight doesn't seem worth I either, not when you can cast bane as often as you like. Also, wouldn't Cospri's Will be a better pick over Kintsugi? You get a lot more base evasion, enough to cap you, and a ton more damage.
Last edited by Vincent_141 on Mar 29, 2020, 4:26:22 AM
Hi,

I'm really enjoying this build thanks a lot !

My clear speed is very good, but my boss encounters are not so good because of lack in damages.

Would you help me, just telling me what i should improve next ? I don't know if i should focus on the Helmet or Rings/Amulet.. or Gloves / Boots ?

Whatever, THANK YOU :)
"
Sinthoras149 wrote:
Hi there,

about the medium cluster jewel:
Can you explain the advantage of exposure therapy over for example vile reinvigoration? Is the 10% multiplier better? Or in my specific case: Just crafted one with flow of life & circling oblivion. Keep rolling?

Thanks!

Can someone answer this? :)

Following your (very helpful!) "whats next" flowcharts: I would go for green nightmare? Or any other suggestions?

Hi, its really true that you have more ehp and dmg with crown. You can see both items and with crow i have 301 more hp and only 90 es less. On the top of that i have 38k dps per sec more with crown. Maybe i am missing something but crown is far better:D
Last edited by tasior11 on Mar 29, 2020, 6:05:04 AM
Last edited by tasior11 on Mar 29, 2020, 4:27:59 AM
I just reliced that a Crown of the inward eye is much better option then rare Hubris circlet, we talking huge Life increase around 8% with 15/21% value on the crown. Also the dps went up another 5%+
Also this is without optimizing the tree for the helmet so this values will for sure be much higher at the end of the day.
hey some crafting questions. if i want to craft the gloves it is important that the fingerless gloves with the t1 chaos multi only have 1 elder mod right?

the other question is : do the other pair of gloves with the culling strike mod also have to be fingerless gloves or will any pair do ? also these gloves may also have only 1 warlord mod right ?

then use the awakeners orb on the culling strike gloves first and after that on the fingerless gloves. the fingerless gloves will be rerolled with the multiplier and culling strike right ?

thx in advance
double post sorry
Last edited by DrDako on Mar 29, 2020, 4:59:29 AM
"
DrDako wrote:
hey some crafting questions. if i want to craft the gloves it is important that the fingerless gloves with the t1 chaos multi only have 1 elder mod right?

the other question is : do the other pair of gloves with the culling strike mod also have to be fingerless gloves or will any pair do ? also these gloves may also have only 1 warlord mod right ?

then use the awakeners orb on the culling strike gloves first and after that on the fingerless gloves. the fingerless gloves will be rerolled with the multiplier and culling strike right ?

thx in advance

Correct. If you have more than 1 mod from a single influence you risk the other mod being applied to the new item, and not the mods you want.

The warlord pair can be whatever type of gloves. This is because the new gloves will be based on whatever gloves you press awakener's orb on last.
"
DrRats wrote:
Killed uber elder. one death today! build is standing to the test of time!. However, i hunter slammed this baby and can't say i like the results :/....

Just 20% life quality it and then pristine spam it
(well, make sure it's the right ilvl for % life)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 29, 2020, 6:47:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info