[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
DrRats wrote:
what are thoughts on using crown of the inward eye vs hubris? seems like a damage boost and more effective EHP? but less evasion overall? Not sure if i'm looking at it right though...

wait, is it more ehp?
Maybe I should look into it more, heh.
"
ZzzZZzzZZZZ wrote:
I love this build's clear speed, even tho it's pretty clear single target damage is quite bad it performed really well for me this league.

I was wondering why are we looking for +4% chaos damage multiplier over time when there are some jewel with +10(12?)% chaos damage, they seem better to me. I'm using one right now but will probably change it after the response.

I'm quite well stuffed now, I don't really know what to update next (probably gloves).

Anyway thank you for the guide ! And sorry for my lacking english

The medium ones that grant 4-5% dot multiplier are better than the large ones that grand increased damage. They cost way less points, and chaos multi is much more efficient than generic increased damage. A medium jewel contains on 4 or 5 points 2 notables and a jewel socket, so it's extremely efficient passives per point. The large ones aren't as good, they cost too much passives. It's really hard to make them better than nodes on the tree (though marginally possible).

Any tips? I'm on super budget (also hardcore character).

Is 6L Staff my next priority? Also, what do you think of this? Better than current belt? (I liked the corrupt for more area... but maybe it's bad?)

Last edited by GrappLr on Mar 28, 2020, 8:41:47 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
I'm having a problem with the survivability of this build. I invested some ex (about 30 or so I think?) and am not nearly unkillable. I still get randomly oneshot a lot of times. Am I missing something? My profile is public, it's the only Delirium char.
Thanks!

Solid gear overall, not sure why you're dying.
Hard to tell without knowing what kills you ^^'

You could get a bit more life/es on the tree by getting 4-5 and 2 nodes cluster jewels instead of 6 and 3. Other than that, hard to get more defences...

Don't forget more damage also means more regen, it always helps.
And it's normal to die from time to time if you're trying reckless content.
If you're dying on random alched t16s, there's a problem I didn't see. If you're running 100% delirious t19s, you should expect to use all 6 portals and not go far in the map (I think. Haven't actually tried yet, but with my LLVD necro I'm getting obliterated).
Also protip: when facetanking something (delmirium boss, metamorph...), place the stibnite cloud on top of it, and the wither totems in melee range. This way the enemy stays in the stibnite cloud and can't hit you.

Thanks, got the new jewels for a start.
Idk, I mean I expect getting killed by Sirus and the big boss in Simulacrum but not oneshots by Cameria and the likes in "normal" alched T16 Promenades :(
Last edited by n4zroth on Mar 28, 2020, 8:52:10 PM
Can we go above the 2mil Single target dps?

All my friends laugh at me when it comes to bosses, they applaud the tankiness though.

Price isn't an issue.

I'm looking at awakened Swift affliction, 10 ex bow craft and lvl 4 empower, but I am afraid it wont be enough.

I really enjoy the laid-back gameplay of this ED build
Haha yeah right unkillable. I just died to hillock with this build and I'm posting a video as I type this up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8WNvxyDhk
Killed uber elder. one death today! build is standing to the test of time!. However, i hunter slammed this baby and can't say i like the results :/....

Hey guys I'm kind of a newbie and would like some advice on what to upgrade next, only have about 90c atm. Self linked my chest in like 20 fusings which is cool, I think gloves/gems/jewelry is the next move? Thanks
you are nice and definitly helpfull person

i will back to this build just need to get some juice :D

cause i have a friend who want to do
+5 boosted symulacrium orb maps and i dont do anything to monsters hahah

"
Mswiatcz wrote:
Can we go above the 2mil Single target dps?

All my friends laugh at me when it comes to bosses, they applaud the tankiness though.

Price isn't an issue.

I'm looking at awakened Swift affliction, 10 ex bow craft and lvl 4 empower, but I am afraid it wont be enough.

I really enjoy the laid-back gameplay of this ED build

What do you mean your friends laugh at you when it comes to bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info