[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So i just got a good cane of unraveling, but can't equipe it since am waaay behind on the strength requirement, it need 113 str and i have 64 str, FeelsBadMan, what shouldi do ?? btw i just finished act 10 and started mapping, got a good vertex earlier and now i have cane of unravling too.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
So this is the outcome. Anything cool I can do ?

This is pretty cool . Not much besides an EX slam, no. Nothing you can block, since you want to slam a suffix, you can't metamod it before.
Slam as is, unless I'm missing something.

"
leethal wrote:

I checked that one already, I already put currency into the build way past 10 ex. Can you check out my character and see what to upgrade as well?

Sorry I was at work and had no time to check characters.

The first thing you should get is a level 21 ed gem;

You should care about rolls more imo. Try to get a better roll on vertex.
I would replace your neck next, to try to get double influence.
Then, swap out your rings (especially dragon spiral) and gloves to higher life. If you're using a pair of life gloves, there's no reason to not have t1 life. Unless you wanna try to craft fingerless now, but I'd keep it for later if I were you.

Redeemer slam that bow?

btw: your flasks aren't quality'd up. And your life flask kinda badly needs an upgrade to bubbling/seething for instant recovery.

Hope that helps.

"
DrDako wrote:

someone experienced could take a look at my char and give me some advice !? =)

Sorry, yes! ^^'

You have weird but good gear. You're ele wekness capped, right?

I would upgrade your neck to a +1 gems one. Your carrion grip should be upgraded straight after (especially if you ned lightning res because of the amy swap), it's really not that great.

You could also try to get life on your abyssal jewel, a hundread more life overall doesn't hurt!

Also, try to get cluster jewels that give 4-5 points for the medium, and 2 for the small. I really should say that in the guide, it saves 2 points. Points you'd use to grab quick recovery.

Next would probably be saving up for a 10ex bow? I feel like I'm forgetting something, check the flowchart just in case.

thanks a lot for your input. i changed the cluster jewels and bought a +1 skill amu that also has spider mod on it. now im looking into the ring or save to upgrade my bow. do you think the 5-6 ex investment into a empower lvl 4 isnt worth it ?

Rarity: Rare
Entropy Pendant
Jade Amulet
--------
Quality (Attribute Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Allocates Freedom of Movement (enchant)
--------
+36 to Dexterity (implicit)
--------
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill
+3 to all Attributes
+31 to maximum Energy Shield
+55 to maximum Life
+1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems
+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges (crafted)
--------
Hunter Item

Last edited by DrDako on Mar 27, 2020, 4:23:58 PM
"
Cephei1 wrote:
Hey, i'm a beginner and following your guide, thx for making it this much detailed. I just saw your "What do I upgrade next?" part, and i'm actually a bit confused, why should i wait to get 5 ex to craft the ED bow then get the cheaper upgrades like The vertex, cluster jewels, transcendent mind jewel instead of doing the opposite ? Also i have a 5 link Cane, is it really worth buying a 6 link (1.5ex atm) before crafting the bow ?

Yes, a 6l cane is worth it.
The bow is a really large damage upgrade, so that's hwy it's before other cheaper upgrades that don't give as much benefit.

You may skip it, a 6l cane is enough to do all content. But it's really slow, be warned. I prefer to start putting aside currency early, and by the time I reach a8 sirus and uber elder, I have the damage to take them on. Plus, in a week or so, vertex will be basically free.

Cane is going down in price very fast, dunno if buying now is your best bet tho...

"
Fruzty85 wrote:
Hello i have been following your guide, however i made a few changes of my own.

What i would like to ask is do you think my tree (so far) is ok or not

passives i will be dropping will be "soul thief" and the two evas and max life after "Revenge of the hunted"

Rings gloves and amulet i will be getting to once am done with other gear

your input will be most thanked :)

Well, first, I think your vertex roll is very low. A divine wouldn't hurt on this ^^'

Anyways, the tree. Sorry.
I would not take soul thief for 3 point and not take arcane focus for 2, that's not a good deal.
Corruption is good, but a bit expensive. You currently don't have points to fill cluster jewels, and you still have two 2points jewel sockets to take. Not taking it is the least destructive way to get these spare points.
2 points for 8% life near revenge of the hunted is good, but the same 2 points can be used for a jewel socket witch will (on a budget) give you 20% dmg and 7% life... It's why I don't take them.
Your changes near growth and decay are classic, it's not bad. A bit weak for 1 point, but not bad.

"
DrDako wrote:

thanks a lot for your input. i changed the cluster jewels and bought a +1 skill amu that also has spider mod on it. now im looking into the ring or save to upgrade my bow. do you think the 5-6 ex investment into a empower lvl 4 isnt worth it ?

[...]

Please don't quote my whole post :p
Upgrading your ring probably costs 20 chaos at best, you can both save up and upgrade it ^^
empower 4 is worth the 5 ex, but is less bang for your buck than the 10ex bow. Especially if you can resell your current bow for 5...
"
sikduck wrote:
So i just got a good cane of unraveling, but can't equipe it since am waaay behind on the strength requirement, it need 113 str and i have 64 str, FeelsBadMan, what shouldi do ?? btw i just finished act 10 and started mapping, got a good vertex earlier and now i have cane of unravling too.

there's a 30str node to take on the tree if needed.
Try using an amber amulet, and last case scenario anoint beef.
Thanks alot Darkxellmc, you are the best.
Thanks for the detailed guide. It's awesome. So I'm currently facing an issue with the upgrade choice (as always): do I wait for unlocking veiled mods for crafting the 5ex bow, or should I go the other way like buy a Transcendent Mind or Brutal Restraint? Is there any other method to acquire it(5ex bow)?
Last edited by Gushka on Mar 27, 2020, 4:57:45 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
"UNKILLABLE" my butt. I'm still dying or close to dying in some t 12 or t 11 , what am I doing wrong that I can't face tank like all of you guys?

Nobody is face tanking shit, you one shot packs then have to dance around bosses

If your not face tanking stuff , why would anyone choose this build over a marauder build or duelist that can face tank and out put the same damage? So whats the point of this build then? You mean to tell me that we don't face tank?

Another thing you still haven't answered my question, this build is called "UNKILLABLE".
Last edited by leethal on Mar 27, 2020, 4:58:35 PM
So I slammed them. Im ....happy xD
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
So this is the outcome. Anything cool I can do ?

This is pretty cool . Not much besides an EX slam, no. Nothing you can block, since you want to slam a suffix, you can't metamod it before.
Slam as is, unless I'm missing something.

"
leethal wrote:

I checked that one already, I already put currency into the build way past 10 ex. Can you check out my character and see what to upgrade as well?

Sorry I was at work and had no time to check characters.

The first thing you should get is a level 21 ed gem;

You should care about rolls more imo. Try to get a better roll on vertex.
I would replace your neck next, to try to get double influence.
Then, swap out your rings (especially dragon spiral) and gloves to higher life. If you're using a pair of life gloves, there's no reason to not have t1 life. Unless you wanna try to craft fingerless now, but I'd keep it for later if I were you.

Redeemer slam that bow?

btw: your flasks aren't quality'd up. And your life flask kinda badly needs an upgrade to bubbling/seething for instant recovery.

Hope that helps.

"
DrDako wrote:

someone experienced could take a look at my char and give me some advice !? =)

Sorry, yes! ^^'

You have weird but good gear. You're ele wekness capped, right?

I would upgrade your neck to a +1 gems one. Your carrion grip should be upgraded straight after (especially if you ned lightning res because of the amy swap), it's really not that great.

You could also try to get life on your abyssal jewel, a hundread more life overall doesn't hurt!

Also, try to get cluster jewels that give 4-5 points for the medium, and 2 for the small. I really should say that in the guide, it saves 2 points. Points you'd use to grab quick recovery.

Next would probably be saving up for a 10ex bow? I feel like I'm forgetting something, check the flowchart just in case.

Thanks Darkxellmc for the reply, gonna make those upgrades and see if anything changes. What did you upgrade to make yourself unkillable later on, btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info