[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
Hey guys I understand you have to use to cluster jewels, I'm level 89 rn, which points do I refund to get enough points to hit all the nodes in the clusters? I was following the POB 100 ex build and it doesn't seem to account for the cluster jewel points you got to spend.

It does. I would really encourage you to check out the cheaper PoBs first tho, the 100ex one is much more advanced gear wise (and much more expensive, ofc). the 100ex pob assumes you are level 99 or 100, I don't remember.

I checked that one already, I already put currency into the build way past 10 ex. Can you check out my character and see what to upgrade as well?
"
DrDako wrote:
hey there

first of all thanks for the nice guide and the constant help you're providing in this thread. It is much appreciated. i've been following this guide since the league start and enjoy it quite a bit. i have a few ex left and wanted your advice on how to improve my char the best way. the damage feels fine most of the time i just happen to die relatively often ( some due to my shitty pc and delirium encounters i have to admit =) )

what should i invest next in. i was thinking of a new amu with +1 chaos gems or empower level 4 which is both quite expensive.. i sadly havent got the currency to try and craft an amulet myself. also since the cluster jewels take so much passive points i havent been fully able to skill all the life and jewel nodes i need for the build. maybe u could take a look and give me a breakdown on what i should upgrade most importantly.

thanks for your time and stay healthy ^_^

someone experienced could take a look at my char and give me some advice !? =)
oops double post
Last edited by DrDako on Mar 27, 2020, 2:15:18 PM
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Your "what to buy next" flowcharts are next level awesome.... Fantastic guide.

Absolutely agree with this.
This is so awesome idea, really helpful.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Sick hit. Without the resist it would be godlike, you could multicraft life and ES I guess
You sure? its 3 suffix 1 prefix. Im thinking yolo slam warlords for spell damage or damage over time?
Oh sure I'd slam the last one
"
ozten wrote:
So this is the outcome. Anything cool I can do ?

This is pretty cool . Not much besides an EX slam, no. Nothing you can block, since you want to slam a suffix, you can't metamod it before.
Slam as is, unless I'm missing something.

"
leethal wrote:

I checked that one already, I already put currency into the build way past 10 ex. Can you check out my character and see what to upgrade as well?

Sorry I was at work and had no time to check characters.

The first thing you should get is a level 21 ed gem;

You should care about rolls more imo. Try to get a better roll on vertex.
I would replace your neck next, to try to get double influence.
Then, swap out your rings (especially dragon spiral) and gloves to higher life. If you're using a pair of life gloves, there's no reason to not have t1 life. Unless you wanna try to craft fingerless now, but I'd keep it for later if I were you.

Redeemer slam that bow?

btw: your flasks aren't quality'd up. And your life flask kinda badly needs an upgrade to bubbling/seething for instant recovery.

Hope that helps.

"
DrDako wrote:

someone experienced could take a look at my char and give me some advice !? =)

Sorry, yes! ^^'

You have weird but good gear. You're ele wekness capped, right?

I would upgrade your neck to a +1 gems one. Your carrion grip should be upgraded straight after (especially if you ned lightning res because of the amy swap), it's really not that great.

You could also try to get life on your abyssal jewel, a hundread more life overall doesn't hurt!

Also, try to get cluster jewels that give 4-5 points for the medium, and 2 for the small. I really should say that in the guide, it saves 2 points. Points you'd use to grab quick recovery.

Next would probably be saving up for a 10ex bow? I feel like I'm forgetting something, check the flowchart just in case.
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Your "what to buy next" flowcharts are next level awesome.... Fantastic guide. Gonna switch from Ziz's build to yours as I'm having issues currently. Thanks

Thanks.

"
Blood88 wrote:
ThX for the nice Guide and Help here i craft my Hubris withe 150lab runs for Enchant thx for this Guide

You self enchanted a hubris circlet?... :o
That's some determination, good job! ^^
I hope you got some crazy good other enchants during the process ^^

Also the roll you got is disgustingly good. Very good stuff!
"
This is pretty cool . Not much besides an EX slam, no. Nothing you can block, since you want to slam a suffix, you can't metamod it before.
Slam as is, unless I'm missing something.

There are 3 suffixes though? I guess ex slam and hope for spell damage or damage over time?

Hi Darkxellmc,

I came here to say thank you for the great guide and your constant activity on the forum! ED/Cont was my very first character when i started to play poe back in Abbys and i have never touched it again since then. But now i love it ;)

I got a question about the wither totem setup, please feel free to correct me if i got something wrong!

Lets say i have a cast rate of 4/s, meaning one totem applies 4 stacks of wither per second. With a skill duration of 4.8s it take 4.8 seconds before the first stack expires. So one totem could maintain 4 x 4.8 = 19.2 stacks, right? And it takes 15 / 4 = 3,75 seconds to reach 15 stacks. Now we have 3 totems, so after 1.25 seconds 15 stacks are aplied. This is with increased duration linked to the setup.

Without inc duration, the skill duration is 3.3s, so 4 x 3.3 = only 13.2 stacks per totem, or 3 x 13.2 = 39.6 possible stacks with 3 totems after 4 secs. But since the cap is only 15 stacks, there should be no difference to the increased duration setup, or am i missing something?

Or is it only for the hindered buff?
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Mar 27, 2020, 3:15:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info