[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@Darkxellmc
It has to be Hubris Circlet? Or it can be Necromancer Circlet?
I wouldn't craft on anything that isn't mind cage or hubris.
First off, thank you for such a well written guide. The explanations really help!

Question: I'm not coming up with any search results for rings with %life higher than 2-3%.. I feel like I might be missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Hello guys. Dropped this from delve. Ilvl 80, is it worth to make imprint and try to make top ring?

Bought 5ex, slammed the shit damage lol. Still a good upgrade.
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
Hello guys. Dropped this from delve. Ilvl 80, is it worth to make imprint and try to make top ring?

Absolutely not?

Trashy roll and slammed the mana/ES but oh well
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Trashy roll and slammed the mana/ES but oh well
I got abit more lucky with my slam
Last edited by ozten on Mar 27, 2020, 7:26:42 PM
"
ozten wrote:
So I slammed them. Im ....happy xD

What.

"
leethal wrote:

If your not face tanking stuff , why would anyone choose this build over a marauder build or duelist that can face tank and out put the same damage? So whats the point of this build then? You mean to tell me that we don't face tank?

Another thing you still haven't answered my question, this build is called "UNKILLABLE".

I'm not sure your average marauder or duelist can stand in shaper's beam, tank a shaper slam and facetank depth 600+ aul...

But yeah, this isn't technically "unkillable", sorry. Would be 100% of hardcore demography if it was.
That said I still reached 100 and 99 with it, it definitely works defensively lol. If by "facetanking" you mean not knowing any mechanic in the game, sorry, but no build can save you there. I mean, nothing except LL guardian stacking heralds, but that's another problem.

There are things in PoE that WILL kill you. And you need to know about it.

For example, in the minotaur gif, I'm not just standing next to it. The totems are placed in a way that makes him never use his burrow attack, and I purposefully used my witchfire brew cloud to blind him while he dies. He is also chilled from the aquamarine flask, which makes him put circles slower, so I get hit by less rocks.
Facetanking is far far from being braindead. You still need to know what you can facetank and what you can't. Playing a very durable character means you'll have much better chances to get away with making mistakes, and smaller mistakes won't be fatal. It doesn't mean you can just play recklessly.
At some point, playing tank builds was even detrimental to me, because I got used to playing in stupid ways just because I could often get away with it. I died countless times playing stupidly, on even my most tanky characters.

Now, I have yet to see a slayer or champion deal with a 3 damage mods 600+ aul (defences wise, you can probably somehow oneshot it). I'm sure it's possible, but then that build will have a "slight" defensive focus. By that I mean it'll be specifically designed to be tanky, just like this EDtrickster.

I don't have time to check your gear rn. I glanced over it, it seems fine. But I guess there's something off if you're dying THAT much.

You're not the only one dying, especially this league. Don't feel bad for it. But if you're dying in t12 maps, it's probably not about your gear.

Gl hf ^^

"
Preheet wrote:
First off, thank you for such a well written guide. The explanations really help!

Question: I'm not coming up with any search results for rings with %life higher than 2-3%.. I feel like I might be missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

That doesn't exist anymore sadly. Temple mod is now 2%.
It's still BiS tho.
Build really struggles at 15/16 without the bow, so I suggest upgrading that as soon as possible.
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Mar 27, 2020, 10:15:57 PM
I'm confused on the Quiver, what does the Skills chain +1 times do? Does it proc ED again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info