[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
"
btskaia wrote:
I get Malevolence synergy with watchers eye ofc, but if we haven't reached $$ for watcher's, thoughts on skitterbots > malevolence? seems to give more POB dps with shock while in red maps getting up to the point where malevolence helps, and its less mana

Then you did something wrong in your pob.
Malevolence (without watcher's eye) gives 20% more damage. Skitterbots apply a 15% shock which comes out at 6% more damage overall. Malevolence vastly outshines skitterbots here.

ah okay thanks - i was just checking the "is target shocked" toggle on config. also forgot skitterbots base shock dropped to 15% in 3.9 nerf
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

4) If your amulet rolled life, just craft an endurance charge and you're done.
Otherwise, annul the amulet until you have one spare prefix and two spare suffixes

Hello ,

first of thx for the great guide :)

im currently planing on crafting the amulet, i just wonder what happens if i anul "the + 1 chaos gem" or "t1 chaos" roll. Do i need to start all over again ?

cheers

Last edited by Whusthat on Mar 27, 2020, 3:52:54 PM
Skitterbots have increased shock effectiveness, it's pretty decent
"
ozten wrote:
"
This is pretty cool . Not much besides an EX slam, no. Nothing you can block, since you want to slam a suffix, you can't metamod it before.
Slam as is, unless I'm missing something.

There are 3 suffixes though? I guess ex slam and hope for spell damage or damage over time?

well, looks like I missed something then. I can't count to 3, disregard XD

"
Hi Darkxellmc,

Without inc duration, the skill duration is 3.3s, so 4 x 3.3 = only 13.2 stacks per totem, or 3 x 13.2 = 39.6 possible stacks with 3 totems after 4 secs. But since the cap is only 15 stacks, there should be no difference to the increased duration setup, or am i missing something?

Or is it only for the hindered buff?

It's so the buff doesn't expire as fast when the totem dies. Reaching max cap is, as you said, almost instant.

"
btskaia wrote:

ah okay thanks - i was just checking the "is target shocked" toggle on config. also forgot skitterbots base shock dropped to 15% in 3.9 nerf

vanilla PoB has no shock calculations, it just makes the enemy take 50% increased damage. Download localidentity's fork :p
Info on how to do that in the PoB section, iirc.
Hey, i'm a beginner and following your guide, thx for making it this much detailed. I just saw your "What do I upgrade next?" part, and i'm actually a bit confused, why should i wait to get 5 ex to craft the ED bow then get the cheaper upgrades like The vertex, cluster jewels, transcendent mind jewel instead of doing the opposite ? Also i have a 5 link Cane, is it really worth buying a 6 link (1.5ex atm) before crafting the bow ?
"
well, looks like I missed something then. I can't count to 3, disregard XD

Disregard the slam? Or do I still do that? Sorry for nagging.. first time trying to craft something and dont wanna fuck up :D

Hello i have been following your guide, however i made a few changes of my own.

What i would like to ask is do you think my tree (so far) is ok or not

passives i will be dropping will be "soul thief" and the two evas and max life after "Revenge of the hunted"

Rings gloves and amulet i will be getting to once am done with other gear

your input will be most thanked :)
"UNKILLABLE" my butt. I'm still dying or close to dying in some t 12 or t 11 , what am I doing wrong that I can't face tank like all of you guys?
"
leethal wrote:
"UNKILLABLE" my butt. I'm still dying or close to dying in some t 12 or t 11 , what am I doing wrong that I can't face tank like all of you guys?

Nobody is face tanking shit, you one shot packs then have to dance around bosses
"
ozten wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Sick hit. Without the resist it would be godlike, you could multicraft life and ES I guess
You sure? its 3 suffix 1 prefix. Im thinking yolo slam warlords for spell damage or damage over time?

I thought it was 2p2s, sorry.
It doesn't actually matter, you can't craft "no attack mods". Not sure you can do anything else than just slam here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info