[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys! Having fun with the build very good for clearing but i'm curious about one thing how are blighted map for you guys? I tried 5 or 6 of them and it's terrible fail them all. I'm far for being done with upgrades just getting started but i'm curious to know with all the right gear how is it with blighted map ? Should i just sell them and forget about it with this build? Thanks!
Do you think it's worth investing in awakened gems for this build? When my replace all 3 controlled destruction, swift affliction and void manipulation in ed link, all at lvl5, it gives me 100k dps.
Make sure to annoint your rings. I prefer double meteors. Double meteor plus a couple well placed frozen cages, and you will be good to go. I was struggling until i put actual good annoints on my rings.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
When I should run F&S and when Apect of the spider? Does blind from F&S work if I have over 50 dodge chance? Can someone explain? Or I just use it for 11% dmg reduction from far targets. Now with Aspect feel squishy now and die more often:/
Last edited by tasior11 on Mar 28, 2020, 2:25:44 AM

Slamed Redeemer orb and got nice roll:D Almost perfect bow:) Sad onslaught didnt pop but speed is ok:)
Trying to figure out my next upgrade, I can see that my rings/gloves/amulet can give small boost to DPS, but I think Bow/Quiver would be my next best upgrade for ED. I don't think 6 linking my chest would be that huge since it would only boost Blight.

Reason we don't pick up trickery? 20% damage sounds nice.
Hello guys , i'm basicaly a newcomer in this game and tried my first league with this build (BTW , the leveling section is very nice and understandable by a total beginner). I'm currently trying to progress my atlas (beginning to clear T9 maps) But I fell i lack a lot about tankyness (my damage seems pretty fine). Does somebody can just take a look about my character and help me to improve ? (i surely make big mistakes but can't really see where :S)
"
zordiac wrote:
Hello guys , i'm basicaly a newcomer in this game and tried my first league with this build (BTW , the leveling section is very nice and understandable by a total beginner). I'm currently trying to progress my atlas (beginning to clear T9 maps) But I fell i lack a lot about tankyness (my damage seems pretty fine). Does somebody can just take a look about my character and help me to improve ? (i surely make big mistakes but can't really see where :S)
Upgrade your flasks to what the guide says to use and remember to quality them up to 20%. We take Pain Attunment only when we have a Brutal Restraint jewel ( brutal changes the keystone to another thing, since we arent low life it does nothing for you now ) so try to save up up for one because it adds lots of defence. Get a Enlighten lvl 3 so you can use 3 auras and put it in your helmet so you can fit Flesh and Stone since that also more defence. Get as much life while keeping resist capped. Try to get a pair of dodge boots like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/446glP8u9

Also try to get a empower lvl 3 and ED lvl 21 for tons more dmg. Killing stuff quicker before they can kill you is allways nice.
"
tasior11 wrote:
Does blind from F&S work if I have over 50 dodge chance?
Blind doesn't affect dodge, it affects evasion and it always works if you can evade even if you have 0 evasion. So basically unless you wear Kaom's Roots (make you unable to evade) it will work.

Well there's some map mod that enemies have chance to avoid blind, then in that case maybe it won't.

"
zordiac wrote:
I fell i lack a lot about tankyness (my damage seems pretty fine). Does somebody can just take a look about my character and help me to improve ? (i surely make big mistakes but can't really see where :S)
Your flask setup is very questionable. +resist affix doesn't do anything when you're resist capped meanwhile you have nothing against freeze or curses, you also don't have jade or quartz. And if you have EB why mana flask?

You should not have picked pain attunement until you have the maraketh jewel, and you should have anointed amulet with something cheap it's a waste not to.

EDIT: Ozten was faster hehe, seems we noticed similar things.

Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 28, 2020, 8:46:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info