[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

A flowchart in a build guide?

I love you!
Could someone explain how the whole ES -> mana thing works and 30% MoM, when our life pool is so low to begin with? I had to drop ES to mana, as I felt I was dropping way too fast with just life and the 30% MoM.

Am I doing something wrong there? Character is Mormodra.

Also, any pointers would be great, I have worked towards some of the big ticket items, and I still feel like my damage is lacking a lot.

Also, I realize I made a mistake and got aspect of the spider on my bow thinking I'd be clever and using an "unused" affix... The supports on ED apply to it, so it's now 40% and I gotta get it somewhere else anyway lol
Which god do I need to pray to to hit the correct slam
"
kuriisu wrote:
Which god do I need to pray to to hit the correct slam

250/2750, less than 10%
Shame about no 28+ quality, but I guess you can syndicate it
To showcase to what this build can do:

T16 80% cleared with no problem except the boss meteor strike was so fast i died twice because it was impossible to dodge, but it did die after I managed to get in. I could have 100% but didnt wanna risk my first expensive try. Map cost 80-90c.

To showcase to what this build can do:

T16 80% cleared with no problem except the boss, meteor strike was so fast I died twice because it was impossible to dodge but it did die after I managed to get in. I could have 100% but didnt wanna risk my first expensive try. Map cost 80-90c.

Hey, could anyone take a look at my items?

I'm thinking of upgrading gloves first then go for rings/amulet. Anyone know what rings are good now since the temple 5% life mod has been lowered to 2%?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Spoiler

Starter -> Endgame viable flowchart
Spoiler

Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart
Spoiler

Slightly updated the first one since I posted, and made the 2nd one. Includes pretty much everything, the last one will be only the last luxury upgrades.
im sorry for the nobish question but i dont understand this:

"
Transcendent Mind gives very good damage for all non allocated intelligence in radius. We have 80 non allocated int near the witch start, this is why pathing in this area looks a litter weird. This is at the cost of mana recovery rate, but we use energy shield instead so we are not affected by the downsides of this jewel.

I only count 60 unnallocated intelligence in radius, im counting wrong or i am setting the gem in the wrong place?
"
ElDoN wrote:
im sorry for the nobish question but i dont understand this:

"
Transcendent Mind gives very good damage for all non allocated intelligence in radius. We have 80 non allocated int near the witch start, this is why pathing in this area looks a litter weird. This is at the cost of mana recovery rate, but we use energy shield instead so we are not affected by the downsides of this jewel.

I only count 60 unnallocated intelligence in radius, im counting wrong or i am setting the gem in the wrong place?

Deep thoughts gives 20 intelligence. Just ctrl-f intelligence on the passive tree ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info