[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Did a very big update with rings+amulet today :D Need to fix ligh res though but that will be fixed when i change boots-quiver-gloves.
Dunno if you fixed this but there's a typo / wrong copy in the flowchart, where it says "do you have 3 endurance charges" it copies the text from "do you have 200% evasion on hyrri", 3rd blurb from the top left.
Hey I anointed freedom of movement and is still didn't hit 75% dodge attack chance. What am I doing wrong?
I get Malevolence synergy with watchers eye ofc, but if we haven't reached $$ for watcher's, thoughts on skitterbots > malevolence? seems to give more POB dps with shock while in red maps getting up to the point where malevolence helps, and its less mana
For the cluster medium jewel, is there a difference between going passives with +% damage over time, vs +% chaos damage over time?
Run into a problem with this build.
If you don't have the relevant crafts already you stonewall super hard because you can't get the bow you need to transition into lategame. This also applies if you're unlucky and can't get the Exalts to buy it. Not sure how other people are already rich this league.
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Mar 26, 2020, 11:20:12 PM
"
emokantu wrote:
"
Culling strike kills anything at 10% HP with an ED hit. Which is huge on shaper/uber elder/sirus etc

I guess the idea is we are able to kill everything besides bosses instantly anyway. I dunno though. Ill PoB it and also think about it on my own. I still feel like 15% damage scaling will shorten the time of a bossfight more than reducing the bosses health by 10%

What do you mean tho, you gurantee chaos dot + either culling, spell damage or damage over time damaga via awakaners orb - both spell damage and damge over time range are about 3%ish more damage, there's no way that's more value than cull :p

and in general that's not how it works, +15% damage multi isnt actually giving you 15% MORE damage, it's more in the 4,5-5% range, whilst cull is 10% guaranteed.

or alternatively, just hit all
^^

on the other hand, hit 5,5 mil shaper dps without giving up too much survivability, no clue what else to go for https://gyazo.com/cef942f161468653c7c36a9064632a07 just for proof there's no cheatings going on
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 26, 2020, 11:46:13 PM
Really nice guide.
Im 95% done with gear.
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
Really nice guide.
Im 95% done with gear.

How are you finding the HH? I am used to getting it every league but very hesitant to do so this time as I think it is almost useless for a dot build, there are not that many mods that we can take that would help. helmet is probably now your #1 priority.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 27, 2020, 1:35:44 AM
Hey, I'm pretty much at the 10ex point with items(they actually cost over 20ex, but that's like w/e), double 6link, all uniq jewels but watcher's eye. Maps go really well, there is a little problem with delirium on beefy tier 16s, but it's manageable, but I'm really, really struggling with bosses. Managed to kill shaper today, but it took ages and all portals, arena was a real mess. Can anyone check my items and tell me where I should look for upgrades for damage? I know my jewelery sucks. I can sacrifice some defences, most of my deaths on bosses are due to taking minutes to kill them. I'm pretty much broke in game now, so please no 20ex items :D

Also few quickfire questions.
Do 'damage with bows/2h weapons' work for us? I don't think so, but need confirmation.
Do we just basicly use totem, ed and blight on bosses?
How do you use vaal blight? I mostly use it for beefy packs and packs with 'allies cant die'.
What are the best damage affixes/stats for us?
Are there any good flasks that can boost our damage?
What are you looking for on the new jewels?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info