[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Sorry if this has been posted before and I missed it, but I can't seem to figure out why I can't run Discipline (I have Vaal Discipline if that makes a difference), Malevolance, and Aspect of the Spider all at once. I don't seem to have enough mana to reserve all. I am using the Vertex for both Vaal Discipline and Malevolance, with a level 2 enlighten (upgraded by the helm to 3). Am I missing something here?

EDIT: The answer to this is clearly in the thread - get an enlighten level 3!
Last edited by Sark79 on Mar 26, 2020, 1:21:21 PM
New player here, thank you for the guide, very easy to understand. I'd like to know what should i upgrade next, i have an exalted and few chaos. Thank you again ^^
Hi guys, if you can guide me what I should do step by step to improove my character. At the moment have 7ex to spend:)

Thx for anything you say:)
Projectile speed ain't gonna do shit for bossing
Start of the league was tough for me until I found your build, this is the shit I was looking for, little hard for bossing but clear speed feels amazing.

I was hesitant to ask for advice because there were at least 10 people asking everyday but right now I followed your flow chard, did all the upgrades I believed was necessary and finally here asking for advice :D

What should be my next couple of upgrades and in which order? I don't think I will be able to get bis amulet just yet, should I just get one with +skill levels or with chaos dot multi? Hyrri 6L, empower 4 or awakened/21 gems?

Thanks for this amazing and detailed build.
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:

lvl 4 empower + watchers jewel = different tier lol

You could also use the "Voices" cluster jewel and buy a medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy for 20 dot multi, should be cheaper than Watcher's Eye (costs more skill points though).
I'm not saying it's the perfecy way, just want to show alternatives. Voices jumped from 130-ish chaos before the weekend to 3-4ex now, so it's not that cheap anymore.

I may have grabbed a few before the price bump =D
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Hello guys... Ive been trying to figure out the issue but i quit.
Playin ed contagion and got my Vertex for Englighten lv 3 + Malevolence + Discipline setup. As you know malevolence res 50 percent of your mana but when i place the gem to the setup, on the skill bar it says it reserves 61 percent and it does. Problem is discipline has the same issue... It reserves 42 percent on the setup and i cannot run these vital auras together.
I ve got some %Mana jewels to see whats gonna happen but nothing chaged. I have 1374 mana atm and i run out all my solutions. Please guys i need your help..
"
sercanutk wrote:
Hello guys... Ive been trying to figure out the issue but i quit.
Playin ed contagion and got my Vertex for Englighten lv 3 + Malevolence + Discipline setup. As you know malevolence res 50 percent of your mana but when i place the gem to the setup, on the skill bar it says it reserves 61 percent and it does. Problem is discipline has the same issue... It reserves 42 percent on the setup and i cannot run these vital auras together.
Remove essence worm or any support gems linked with the skill that aren't enlighten (anything like increased area etc. that increase mana multiplier).
Wouldn't fingerless gloves with t1 life and 3 damage affixes be better than culling strike? They cost about the same
Thoughts on breaking down 6L Blight to 4L Blight and 2L CWDT Immortal Call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info