[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Please, help me! Tell me how the fuck i cant kill Drox on Awake lvl 3 with this gear? What do I miss? I am abysmall or this build is SHIT for bosses and single target !?

"
edeviren wrote:
Start of the league was tough for me until I found your build, this is the shit I was looking for, little hard for bossing but clear speed feels amazing.

I was hesitant to ask for advice because there were at least 10 people asking everyday but right now I followed your flow chard, did all the upgrades I believed was necessary and finally here asking for advice :D

What should be my next couple of upgrades and in which order? I don't think I will be able to get bis amulet just yet, should I just get one with +skill levels or with chaos dot multi? Hyrri 6L, empower 4 or awakened/21 gems?

Thanks for this amazing and detailed build.

You'll be happy, I made a 2nd flowchart following the first one!
If it doesn't help, please let me know ofc! ^^'
Don't go for an amy with both mods, just +1 skills is fine for now ^^

"
emokantu wrote:
Wouldn't fingerless gloves with t1 life and 3 damage affixes be better than culling strike? They cost about the same

I don't know, PoB it. Culling strike is 11% more damage on bosses, and is easy to awaken with 16% chaos multi (7% more damage too), so I doubt you can really beat that... But maybe, who knows.

"
prinnyg wrote:
Thoughts on breaking down 6L Blight to 4L Blight and 2L CWDT Immortal Call?

Don't use IC. That said, a 2 link steelskin in the setup you described is probably pretty good!
Don't forget you want infused chanelling on blight, but blight damage itself doesn't matter THAT much once you're very geared up, since everything dies before you have time to scale enough stacks anyways...

"
cbcd wrote:
A flowchart in a build guide?

I love you!

System.out.println("Thank you <" + (010 - 0x5));

"
Mormoran wrote:
Could someone explain how the whole ES -> mana thing works and 30% MoM, when our life pool is so low to begin with? I had to drop ES to mana, as I felt I was dropping way too fast with just life and the 30% MoM.

Am I doing something wrong there? Character is Mormodra.

Also, any pointers would be great, I have worked towards some of the big ticket items, and I still feel like my damage is lacking a lot.

Also, I realize I made a mistake and got aspect of the spider on my bow thinking I'd be clever and using an "unused" affix... The supports on ED apply to it, so it's now 40% and I gotta get it somewhere else anyway lol

Didn't you already ask this? Pretty sure I answered you already ^^'
Get more life if it's low, it should be ~70% of your life+es total. A good endgame goal is 5.2k life, 2.3k es: 7.5k ehp.

You may have big ticket items, but you are missing 4 levels on your ed (1 from gem, 2 from empower, assuming you stop at 3, and 1 from amulet). That'll already make you deal 50% more damage overall. Your gear is pretty good overall, but it can get better with enough love :p

F for spider, maybe I should add a line to warn about that. You're not alone to make this mistake...

"
cna wrote:
Hey, could anyone take a look at my items?

I'm thinking of upgrading gloves first then go for rings/amulet. Anyone know what rings are good now since the temple 5% life mod has been lowered to 2%?

There's not much else we can get, so it's still bis... They probably kinda deserved a nerf tbh.
Just wanted to pick some of your thoughts on these change

What about switching out Discipline for Flesh & Stone? From my math it changes our ES+Mana pool by only 70-100 total depending on discipline level, with a higher shift towards ES which were better built for regen. To me it seems like flesh & stone would be more useful but maybe I'm missing something.

Second, for bossing, would it make sense to change contagion to a 2 link and use self cast curse in the slots, and then use something like a sulphur flask in its place?

Thanks for all the help! Also shoutout for making those flow charts, that is really awesome
Last edited by Berto33 on Mar 26, 2020, 7:13:58 PM
"
ozzye666 wrote:
Please, help me! Tell me how the fuck i cant kill Drox on Awake lvl 3 with this gear? What do I miss? I am abysmall or this build is SHIT for bosses and single target !?

1- get a warding aquamarine. We use aquamarine mainly for the potent uptime, there's very little use in a quickening aquamarine.
2- level 21 empower is 10% more damage.
3- Your gloves are lacking a lot of life. In fact, you could get more on pretty much every piece without too much trouble.
4- Maybe try to upgrade your rings, they aren't very good.
5- You are level 81. That's a big no-no in t16 maps, you are missing a lot of life pretty much everywhere on the tree.
6- You don't have mom allocated. Not sure why. That's 44% more ehp you're missing out.

So, yeah. Offence wise you could get a few upgrades easily, but it's ok. Defence wise, you really should upgrade pretty much everything. You're sitting at what, 3.5-4k ehp? You need to aim for 7k+.

Hope this helps ^^
Sirus down! Using this as my league starter! Great build so far <3

So I think you can do better for endgame rings now that the temple ring mod got nerfed. If you have res covered on other gear it looks like an essence crafted ring would be BIS?

Something like this (Obviously with higher life preferred):
"
I don't know, PoB it. Culling strike is 11% more damage on bosses, and is easy to awaken with 16% chaos multi (7% more damage too), so I doubt you can really beat that... But maybe, who knows.

"of the Hunt 80 +(13–16)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier"

Isn't that just clearly strictly better?

love the guide btw, this shit is expensive though.
Last edited by emokantu on Mar 26, 2020, 8:07:53 PM
"
Berto33 wrote:
Just wanted to pick some of your thoughts on these change

What about switching out Discipline for Flesh & Stone? From my math it changes our ES+Mana pool by only 70-100 total depending on discipline level, with a higher shift towards ES which were better built for regen. To me it seems like flesh & stone would be more useful but maybe I'm missing something.

Second, for bossing, would it make sense to change contagion to a 2 link and use self cast curse in the slots, and then use something like a sulphur flask in its place?

Thanks for all the help! Also shoutout for making those flow charts, that is really awesome

If you remove discipline, you gain the same amount of mana back. This is a trap, because we don't have any ways to recover our mana when we get overwhelmed. Patient reaper isn't good enough imo.

Now, is flesh and stone worth loosing 400 ehp? Honestly, maybe. But since we are a dodge build already and with good mitigation, this 400ehp is worth a lot too, and I'm mainly trying to prevent oneshots. I actually don't know which one is better. Feel free to try them out, to each their own building style :p

I wouldn't really self cast despair, we have too many buttons to press. But if you feel like your damage really isn't enough, sure. There isn't much that doesn't die in a single witchfire brew press when you have enough gear.

That said, if you are early killing bosses with not top notch gear yet, it's a smart move. A probably better move would be to swap out blight for bane in this situation. You'll have more range, which offsets probably questionable defenses. And bane curses itself already, so you wouldn't get even more pianoing.
I don't really know. I think it's a bit weird to fight endgame bosses with gear worth in the same range as the bossfight itself. So I usually have good gear before I enter arenas, I wouldn't know.
"
emokantu wrote:
"

"of the Hunt 80 +(13–16)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier"

Isn't that just clearly strictly better?

love the guide btw, this shit is expensive though.

Culling strike kills anything at 10% HP with an ED hit. Which is huge on shaper/uber elder/sirus etc
"
Culling strike kills anything at 10% HP with an ED hit. Which is huge on shaper/uber elder/sirus etc

I guess the idea is we are able to kill everything besides bosses instantly anyway. I dunno though. Ill PoB it and also think about it on my own. I still feel like 15% damage scaling will shorten the time of a bossfight more than reducing the bosses health by 10%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info