[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Fucking hell the weighing for -9% chaos res is abysmal. I'm getting fucked and wasting ALL of my currency on getting my helmet back.
If you aren't getting it ever, recheck that it's correct lvl (85+) with hunter influence, probably you did it already but just to be safe.

I hit it a few times with absolute garbage other affixes so I rerolled them.
I gave up and I'm now doing aberrant only since I just hit trash with dense anyway + I'm broke as fuck.
"
MaxEXA wrote:

lvl 4 empower + watchers jewel = different tier lol

You could also use the "Voices" cluster jewel and buy a medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy for 20 dot multi, should be cheaper than Watcher's Eye (costs more skill points though).
I'm not saying it's the perfecy way, just want to show alternatives. Voices jumped from 130-ish chaos before the weekend to 3-4ex now, so it's not that cheap anymore.
"
kuriisu wrote:

happy thoughts ^^

How did you do that? :O
hey how can i have malevolence + discipline + aspect of the spider, i use enlighten 4 for male + disc but aspect of the spider o nmy bow needs 40% now , do i need more mana ? im 992 mana

edit: figured it out lol, skillgems on my bow raising the % required on spider
Last edited by Tyrone_Black on Mar 26, 2020, 12:55:02 PM
Hello guys, get this head dropped from metamorph. Can i use it instead hubris, or it is necessary base?
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
Hello guys, get this head dropped from metamorph. Can i use it instead hubris, or it is necessary base?

If it's ilvl 85 it should be good enough imo
Yeah. its 85 ilvl. Sorry, but i cant get how to reply to post
Last edited by Kartofaniwe on Mar 26, 2020, 12:56:45 PM
"
Ice3dfx wrote:
Hello everyone, what cluster jewel do you guys use for this build?

Page 1 of the guide and/or POB links.
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Having a hard time believing that 700k HO DOT DPS lol, we have about the same stats (main difference is empower 3 vs 4, I have dot multi on my amulet, you don't, but don't have dot multi on quiver so it evens out), and my essence drain is showing 418k with infusion active
edit: and the ED enchant but I doubt a 40% flat additive takes you from 500k to 700k

edit again: welp forgot malevolence since I'm recrafting my helmet (btw it's fucking me up, haven't hit the -9% chaos in 30 tries), now up to 500K

In ho tooltip for my character:

800k is definitely possible. I don't even have minmaxed gear at all, no cluster jewels, no transcendent mind... All gear from metamorph except my gloves, but my meta gloves gave me exactly the same damage, just a bit less life.

"
shadowandpain wrote:
Hi,

Any idea why I cannot check "Is enemy hindered?" in PoB? I see it in your build and yet I cannot check it in the one I created.

Do you have a vaal blight?

"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
Yeah. its 85 ilvl. Sorry, but i cant get how to reply to post

It's half decent. Less es than a hubris, and it kinda matters. But it will still beat vertex with a -9 and a 200+es imo.
To reply to a post, press the magnifying glass button on the profile next to it.
Edit: this thing is a capital letter Q. I actually never noticed that and was wondering why it was a magnifying glass... Okay I need sleep...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 26, 2020, 1:05:24 PM
DPS can be easily pushed way beyond 800K... but mov speed + projectile speeds + cast speeds > DPS at the point where everything simply dies from one hit which means you will actually kill faster because your projectiles are hitting faster an is being cast faster and not because there is more damage. 700K seemed to be the sweet spot while reaching 250% speeds and 5.6K HP and 2k ES.

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 26, 2020, 1:16:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info