[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
kuriisu wrote:
Think I'm just about done, did some more tree/item changes, sitting at 4 million ED shaper dps (not counting frenzy charges which I do generate), 7,4k EHP and dodge cap.

Can you provide a pastebin link for your PoB? Obviously we can pull your character from the site, but I'm more interested to see what itsm, flasks, conditions you have toggled on that hits this data.
"
Primordial wrote:
i love it how well this thread is maintained!

Thumbs up!

If you have 5 Minutes i have another question.

you can see my Charakter "ScaryLittleGreenMan".

I love this char, but dont know in which item i should invest next in your opinion. You are the profi ;)

Empower 4 for 5 ex?
New Bow? "Only" 34% Chaos Multi
New Amulet? +1 to ED

your opinion?

thanks again in advance

The first thing I'd upgrade is your amulet.
You have an enlighten 4. So maybe you can craft a (non enchanted) rare hubris that beats vertex, idk. Probaly. Otherwise, I'd sell the enlighten for better gear on other pieces.

After that, the 10ex bow is 100% your next upgrade. Very nice job on your rings! Maybe you can get better boots if you need res.
Then, empower 4.
Here is an update on how far I pushed my character:

HP: 5,650 ES: 2,000 HO DOT DPS: 700K (without flasks) Movement Speed: up to 250% while mapping. Cast speed: 2.27 tons of projectile speed. Everything is one shot, bosses may or may not take a few seconds =)

Working currently on belt to add yet another 100+ HP and 10% mov speed. Thinking of swapping back again to freedom of movement or most likely Fleetfoot for that maximum speeeeed!! since everything is one shot anyway.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 26, 2020, 11:10:41 AM
Hey, may you look at mine Trickster this league? :)
Build is great but I dont really know what i should upgrade next - except gems, wanna level it myself before buying awakened version.

I think my ring are pretty good right now and enought for endgame.
Quiver - Chaos DOT multiplier + high life?
Gloves - Chaos Dot multipier + res + life?
Mayby bow for 2x multiplier?

Gonna buy jewels right now too becouse i dont have any right now except cluster - if you can look at my tree if its fine
I keep dying really often , anything wrong in my char ?
"
MaxEXA wrote:

HP: 5,650 ES: 2,000 HO DOT DPS: 700K (without flasks) Movement Speed: up to 250% while mapping. Cast speed: 2.27 tons of projectile speed. Everything is one shot, bosses may or may not take a few seconds =)

Working currently on belt to add yet another 100+ HP and 10% mov speed. Thinking of swapping back again to freedom of movement or most likely Fleetfoot for that maximum speeeeed!! since everything is one shot anyway.

Having a hard time believing that 700k HO DOT DPS lol, we have about the same stats (main difference is empower 3 vs 4, I have dot multi on my amulet, you don't, but don't have dot multi on quiver so it evens out), and my essence drain is showing 418k with infusion active
edit: and the ED enchant but I doubt a 40% flat additive takes you from 500k to 700k

edit again: welp forgot malevolence since I'm recrafting my helmet (btw it's fucking me up, haven't hit the -9% chaos in 30 tries), now up to 500K
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 26, 2020, 11:21:32 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:

Having a hard time believing that 700k HO DOT DPS lol, we have about the same stats (main difference is empower 3 vs 4, I have dot multi on my amulet, you don't, but don't have dot multi on quiver so it evens out), and my essence drain is showing 418k with infusion active
edit: and the ED enchant but I doubt a 40% flat additive takes you from 500k to 700k

You can import in POB you know. You also very much underestimate empower. In pob, level up yours from 3 to 4 and see what happens, it is magical =)) You also do not have a watchers jewel

lvl 4 empower + watchers jewel = different tier lol

https://i.imgur.com/rReVloi.png
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 26, 2020, 11:49:48 AM
Fucking hell the weighing for -9% chaos res is abysmal. I'm getting fucked and wasting ALL of my currency on getting my helmet back.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Fucking hell the weighing for -9% chaos res is abysmal. I'm getting fucked and wasting ALL of my currency on getting my helmet back.
If you aren't getting it ever, recheck that it's correct lvl (85+) with hunter influence, probably you did it already but just to be safe.
Hi,

Any idea why I cannot check "Is enemy hindered?" in PoB? I see it in your build and yet I cannot check it in the one I created.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info