[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:

You can't get -chaos res without the influence
Also don't bother with the ED enchant helmet, it's way too much money for piss gains

compared to vertex, we gain slight es, ed enchant gives ~5% more damage, and -9 about 11% more damage... We might even get some res on top. A 16% more damage item overall is not something I'd call "piss gains" tbh. You're right saying it's currently very expensive tho, it's week two after all.
"
ElDoN wrote:
Pd: btw i found your guide because another streamer recomended it, so, no all streamers are bad haha.
Yes, I remember watching a slew of "league starter compilation" before league started and this build was recommended on one of the lists. Can't remember who.

If anyone thinks this build shouldn't be recommended to new people because of high end gear, I can assure you there are much more expensive builds on the "recommended" lists around, for example out of 2 ice shot builds that existed 1 video recommended the more expensive guide, probably because it's been longer around on the forums (also dear newbies don't league start with ice shot, you'll probably regret it).

ED is an old and tested league start and you can easily farm early maps without vertex, aspect of the spider, maraketh jewel and all the other things people complain "this isn't budget".

Personally I think since this build is life based it's more newbie friendly than the CI or lowlife versions because "how do I transition to ES, when, and how much it'll cost me" is always a dilemma for a new player (my first char ever was a bane occultist and I was running around with 1k life 4es es before transition and died to every chaos degen possible, lol).

Also pretty sure lowlife is expensive too, look at the prices of 6l shavs especially early on, and beware of scammers, every season there are fake 6l sold around, that's another reason I'd be scared for safety of new players.
i love it how well this thread is maintained!

Thumbs up!

If you have 5 Minutes i have another question.

you can see my Charakter "ScaryLittleGreenMan".

I love this char, but dont know in which item i should invest next in your opinion. You are the profi ;)

Empower 4 for 5 ex?
New Bow? "Only" 34% Chaos Multi
New Amulet? +1 to ED

your opinion?

thanks again in advance

@EdenIsBack
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

You can't get -chaos res without the influence
Also don't bother with the ED enchant helmet, it's way too much money for piss gains

compared to vertex, we gain slight es, ed enchant gives ~5% more damage, and -9 about 11% more damage... We might even get some res on top. A 16% more damage item overall is not something I'd call "piss gains" tbh. You're right saying it's currently very expensive tho, it's week two after all.

I mean the enchant is pitiful damage for the price it costs, not the -9% craft
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 26, 2020, 8:58:42 AM
A noob question. Why do you have wither totems if you use Blight? Doesn't Blight apply the debuff then?
"
Germakochi wrote:
A noob question. Why do you have wither totems if you use Blight? Doesn't Blight apply the debuff then?

Spreading rot is a wasted jewel slot later on. Let the totems wither for the buff, use blight for the DPS when you can.
Wither totems have much better range, you don't have to put them in melee range.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 26, 2020, 9:09:03 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Germakochi wrote:

Spreading rot is a wasted jewel slot later on. Let the totems wither for the buff, use blight for the DPS when you can.
Wither totems have much better range, you don't have to put them in melee range.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.
"
Viktranka wrote:

Also pretty sure lowlife is expensive too, look at the prices of 6l shavs especially early on, and beware of scammers, every season there are fake 6l sold around, that's another reason I'd be scared for safety of new players.

Is it tho? :p
Anyways, I'll stop flexing, sorry. Maybe.

I pretty much have the same feeling about builds being noob friendly or for more advanced players. Imo, it's just about the progression and if it works with a low budget.
ED has a good progression and works with nothing, it's a really good fit. Lowlife at least needs a shavs but have good progression, "typical leaguestarter build" has a really good start but often doesn't really explain to you how to scale your character further than life+resistances gear and low red maps.

It takes both to make a complete guide imo.
Hello everyone, what cluster jewel do you guys use for this build?
"
kuriisu wrote:
Think I'm just about done

I am pretty sure we live in two opposite worlds =) I am stacking as much mov speed, projectile speed and cast speed and run with phase run while you are doing just about the opposite :D

I clear t16 maps in > 1min and even bosses at A8 die super fast, not that I want to change your mind about your dps lust but man running with 210+ Mov speed is awesome, everything is literally one shot anyway at some point so stacking more really does not make sense, at least to me.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 26, 2020, 10:40:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info