[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

can anyone look at my char and tell me if i am ready for the simulacrum.Thx
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Quakles wrote:
Yo, am i getting trolled by alterations or can the Maraketh bow not roll the damage over time multiplier mod anymore. I cant seem to find it on the POEaffix website.

poeaffix is very outdated.
Use PoeDB instead, or craftofExile.
it's a pretty rare suffix, I'd say 800 alts on average. Good luck! :p

After checking in craft of exile, the best method to craft is just alt spamming with no augment.
You'll get one every 285 alts on average. With 2.6 annuls in average for one bow, that's a total of 781 alts per successful bow.
Std dev is pretty high, but you're 95% likely to get one mod every 500 alts. From experience, I can definitely say I feels much lower, I spent 3000 alts to craft 2 bows, so...

Maybe there's something wrong with craftofexile, but it doesn't look like it. As far as I know, this is how crafting works in poe. Maybe I just got really unlucky...
"
Deepalertz wrote:

I have not done simulacrum yet, and I'm not currently playing ED.
But I'd be really surprised if you get past wave 17 with your gear.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 26, 2020, 7:10:58 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Deepalertz wrote:

I have not done simulacrum yet, and I'm not currently playing ED.
But I'd be really surprised if you get past wave 17 with your gear.

Haha XD i kinda knew the answer but thanks tho
im currently in tier 11 to 13 and i just keep getting one shot and my boss dmg is kinda meh but what bothers me is dying uncountable times can some one help me

i can't import my jewels for some reason but i have the med/small cluster and transcended mind and these are my items any help would be perfect

here is my char:
https://pastebin.com/LTRpYyP1
Hello Exiles!

Awesome Build!

Quote:

4) Use a hunter exalted orb to turn your item into a hunter hubris circlet.
If it already has a non hunter influence, use an awakener's orb and a hunter helmet to awaken hunter influence on it.

One Question, why should i put an hunter exalted orb an this circlet?

Even his finished hubris circlet has no influence at all? i dont get it.

PLease enlighten me

greetings

@EdenIsBack
"
Primordial wrote:
Hello Exiles!

[...]

PLease enlighten me

greetings

the -9% chaos res mod from aberrant fossils was moved from fossils to hunter influence in the last patch.
"
Primordial wrote:
Hello Exiles!

Awesome Build!

Quote:

4) Use a hunter exalted orb to turn your item into a hunter hubris circlet.
If it already has a non hunter influence, use an awakener's orb and a hunter helmet to awaken hunter influence on it.

PLease enlighten me

greetings

You can't get -chaos res without the influence
Also don't bother with the ED enchant helmet, it's way too much money for piss gains
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Primordial wrote:
Hello Exiles!

[...]

PLease enlighten me

greetings

the -9% chaos res mod from aberrant fossils was moved from fossils to hunter influence in the last patch.

thank you for this quick response!

Ah, now i get it.
@EdenIsBack
"
im currently in tier 11 to 13 and i just keep getting one shot and my boss dmg is kinda meh but what bothers me is dying uncountable times can some one help me

i can't import my jewels for some reason but i have the med/small cluster and transcended mind and these are my items any help would be perfect

here is my char:
https://pastebin.com/LTRpYyP1

Well, first , how much life do you have? You could get alchemist on the tree for 20% increased, and a jewel for 7% too. You should aim at 5k life + 2.2k es for red maps imo.
That said, you should really buy a hyrri's ire now. It'll grant twice as much es as kintsugi, and the 10% additional block chance means you'll get hit 30% less often.
The roll on your vertex is also somewhat low, but that's less of a concern. I'd really try to up your dodge chance, and get slightly more life. That said, reaching higher damage also helps. Killing faster and regening more is also really helpful to stay alive.
Also, annoint something. Corruption, freedom of movement or bravery, idk.

gl hf ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info