[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thanks for the fun build! This is my league start and im doing just fine so far. Into Tier 10 maps, no six link, and only about 90 chaos to my name, but I don't feel it's lacking anything so far. Even bosses seem fine. They dont melt but I dont die so its all good.
Might feel differently once in higher maps I dunno.

Current gear:

Probably going for a Vertex mask next since the price has come down and I almost have enough.
"
I just barely managed to do my third veritania fight and I have to say, the boss damage on this build is so awful and unsustainable I'm tempted to completely reroll even after investing all this time and effort into getting it up and running. What's the point of clear speed if you just get mopped up instantly by bosses and have zero dps against them?
The singletarget is more than fine considering how quick it clear if you get the items you need, people dont seem to realise this even though the guide has different budget options. You dont have any of the items yet. Get a 6L ( bow with double over multi preferably) , 21/20 ED and the other gems to 20/20 , lvl 3-4 empower, +1 amulet and chaos over time multi on gear. You will start to clear bosses easier for each upgrade you get. You have wasted one point in Pain Attunement btw, since you dont use Brutal Restraint. No its not the BEST boss killer, but it is certainly capable of killing them while also clearing what feels like half a map in one ED. Im clearing T16 super quick with boss included and awakener 8 + 20/20 Simulacrum with ease.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 26, 2020, 3:00:17 AM
So ive been thinking, instead of +1 to chaos gems why not +1 to intelligence gems? upgrades all blue gems
"
Ziz made a questionable roast in his stream today. That's where it comes from.
Fasten your seatbelts, that lasts 1.5 hours...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/574917876?t=02h25m42s

The salt is real in this video...it hurts to watch. Criticizing everything without reading anything. He went in butthurt mode the moment the guy linked the pros and cons.

Try not to let this get to you. What he did was totaly uncalled for. You are doing a super job on a build you arent even playing anymore. Responding to the same questions day after day even though they are stated in the guide. Props to you man!
Hi, ive been using your build since day 3 of the league and having a lot of fun.
To be honest at first, when i started mapping the build was kind of expensive. But after a little bit of farming and improving my gear i managed to move on.
Then i got stuck at t10 maps till i got my 6L, now im a little bit far ahead but things go a lot smoother.

Btw, I have a question though, im trying to search a base ring for crafting like the one you posted (im even following the link you posted) but i cant seem to get anything with more than 2% hp, what i am doing wrong?

Anyway thanks for the guide, i really apreciate the efford. The guide is great, very complete.

Pd: btw i found your guide because another streamer recomended it, so, no all streamers are bad haha.
Last edited by ElDoN on Mar 26, 2020, 3:32:49 AM
Started league with this build and leveling was smooth + currently at t15/16 maps a5, sirius done, it is amazing, I still dont have awesome eq but Im only dying in delirium if I step in wrong "neighbourhood". Thank you for awesome build and your work!
"
TricksterTop wrote:
So ive been thinking, instead of +1 to chaos gems why not +1 to intelligence gems? upgrades all blue gems

Yeah it's pretty much better. Not a huge difference though, so if you're alt spamming just consider them the same.
Yo, am i getting trolled by alterations or can the Maraketh bow not roll the damage over time multiplier mod anymore. I cant seem to find it on the POEaffix website.
"
Quakles wrote:
Yo, am i getting trolled by alterations or can the Maraketh bow not roll the damage over time multiplier mod anymore. I cant seem to find it on the POEaffix website.

poeaffix is very outdated.
Use PoeDB instead, or craftofExile.
it's a pretty rare suffix, I'd say 800 alts on average. Good luck! :p
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Quakles wrote:

poeaffix is very outdated.
Use PoeDB instead, or craftofExile.
it's a pretty rare suffix, I'd say 800 alts on average. Good luck! :p

craftofExile is a new amazing tool, I do recommend everyone to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info