[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I never post on the forums, but I feel like Zizaran really crossed the line here. I have clocked around ~450 hours on PoE right now, and one of the biggest issues I always run into is min-maxing. At some point, I always get lost trying to further progress my character. But I love the in-depth explanation of character progression on this build, such as crafting. I really don't mind that there are a couple of miscalculations in PoB, because after all, making your own decisions is what makes you a better player in the end. Thank you for this build, even if it's a trash forum build as Zizaran once said.
What the blue hair guy say about the build? Anyone can resume plz?

happy thoughts ^^
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
Berto33 wrote:
Is there a reason we don't use sand stance from flesh & stone once we get aspect of the spider? It's only 10% mana reserved and seems like it would be super helpful, potentially quite a bit more so than discipline?
Flesh & Stone is 25% unfortunately, you're thinking of Blood & Sand which is 10% but only useful to melee builds.

Ah, yes, of course haha. What about switching out Discipline for Flesh & Stone? From my math it changes our ES+Mana pool by only 70-100 total depending on discipline level, with a higher shift towards ES which were better built for regen. To me it seems like flesh & stone would be more useful but maybe I'm missing something.

Second, for bossing, would it make sense to change contagion to a 2 link and use self cast curse in the slots, and then use something like a sulphur flask in its place?

Thanks for all the help!
Last edited by Berto33 on Mar 25, 2020, 11:17:14 PM
Awesome build and guide! thanks for that. I'm new to ED but am enjoying the really efficient mapping potential this build brings. Very fast clear and imo, not clunky at all. Most t16 map bosses are a breeze. Like others however i feel a little weak (DPS wise, i feel quite tanky) on guardians, sirus etc. and i'm looking to find some more dips (aren't we all?).

Great idea with the flowcharts! i'm looking very much forward to part two :)
After reading here on the forum i'm going to get some strong triple res gloves and a +1 chaos amulet. Ill swap rings/belt/boots as well for higher life/res/useful stats. If you could do a quick look over to see if there is any other obvious upgrades I should do before saving for lvl 4 empower/10ex bow/6l chest, i would be very thankful :)

Again, thanks for a great build and guide. Also, congrats and good job writing one of the most popular and thorough build guides in 3.10.

BTW the Ziz thing. I watched most of it, he is basically saying that because you are using a witchfire and that the budget version might be a bit more expensive than 3ex at this time - the build sucks, its clickbait and you are probably trying to get people to buy currency online... and that is apparently the same for every forum guide writer btw. There is absolutely no sense in what he is saying. He is slamming the build without looking at it any more than a quick glimpse at the pob, where he is obviously looking very hard for flaws. He might just be a bit triggered because his ED guide gets less attention. I actually tried following one of his build guides a few leagues ago but ended up swapping to a different one due to the lack of detail and depth.
I am a noob, second league for me (played last week of Blight and really truly started in Metamorph) and I followed your guide.
It did not feel like budget guide to me, i almost gave up on the league after finishing Kitava on day 1, cane of unravelling, vertex and kintsugi all seemed so hard to get.
I tried harder on day 2, made progress slowly.
I am on red maps now working my way to T16s.
Thank you for your guide, it worked for me.
Re-visiting now and saw the flowchart, exactly what I need at this point.
Great stuff!

is it possible to make these (on OP's character in standard)
Im new to crafting, not sure if this is a past league thing or whats going on here. It seems to have 5 crafted mods.
snip
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Mar 26, 2020, 2:53:11 AM
Anybody have a good item filter for this build?
"
I just barely managed to do my third veritania fight and I have to say, the boss damage on this build is so awful and unsustainable I'm tempted to completely reroll even after investing all this time and effort into getting it up and running. What's the point of clear speed if you just get mopped up instantly by bosses and have zero dps against them?

upgrade your gems, 6l your cane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info