[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hi, can u tell me why do u use blight and not bane for AOE clear? :)
What would you guys upgrade next? Profile is open;)
Here's my gear now. What should I upgrade next? Thanks for the help in advance. Like the build!

"
Bendortiker wrote:
I am sorry if all those discussions have already happened in this thread, but:

How is flesh and stone holding up against aspect of the spider? Blinding has diminishing returns the higher your evasion/dodge are, but it still seems very good to have that on top AND 11% less damage from attacks further away? Seems pretty good to me. Hindering by aspect of the spider is also a defensive mechanism, but I feel flesh and stone is better defensive wise?

I have taken 4 points to travel to charisma - they do hurt but having flesh and stone, seems to be so very strong? Please share your opinions.

Also, I still have a low-lvl cwdt-ic setup in there - that also seems to be so good as a further defensive mechanism - though I am struggling with taking all the gems in. I already dropped increased duration for the wither totems and placed my flamedash into an unset ring. U can check my profile, if you like and I am open for advice.

Thought about replacing cwdt-ic with a higher level steelskin to press myself, which would free up one gem slot. I could then use enlighten in the helmet and save all 4 point for charisma, which I could then invest to travel through a juice medium cluster jewel which is waiting for me. Think that is the smart thing to do? Your thoughts on active steelskin versus cwdt-ic for a dodge/evasion based character like this?

Thanks a ton already and good luck with your drops. Stay healthy.

Blind does not have diminishing returns, it halves your hit chance no matter what (unless you can't evade). I'd say flesh and stone is better defensively, and I actually use it on ultra ultra hard auls, but the damage from aspect + global hinder is overall better.
I don't like pressing steelskin myself tbh, but if you like it, sure. Maybe it's good, I actually never really tried it seriously.
IC isn't good at all imo tho. Just in case, you can't consume minimum charges for IC.

Stay healthy too! ^^

"
p_krawczyk wrote:
hi, can u tell me why do u use blight and not bane for AOE clear? :)

We use contagion for AOE clear. Blight is for singletarget only. Don't clear with it. Not only is it slow, but it's also too melee for random rares and you will get oneshot.

"
chendalin wrote:
Here's my gear now. What should I upgrade next? Thanks for the help in advance. Like the build!

Heh, I need to get to work on that flowchart don't I? :p

Anyways, you have pretty good gear. Your imperial bow base makes me cringe a little, but it's still a very good bow, and cheaper. Especially with lightning res, why not.
Only quality your flasks up mate. That's the only big thing ^^'

The next thing you should do is buy an empower 3 (or finish yours with a tora bench or something), and use aspect of the spider.

A redeemer bow will offer you more movement speed, which is always appreciated. But you'll need to redo your jewelry.

Speaking of jewelry: Your belt could be hunter slammed. 12% life on top of that thing would be disgusting! Your left ring (the topaz one) could probably use an upgrade, and maybe the other one too, but less. Temple mod is always nice, and if you can squeeze in two leo crafts (40% dmg), that's 6% more total dps! Btw I would annoint soul of steel now on your ammy now, you're probably dodge capped. Unless you want the movespeed that badly.

Get a better roll on hyrri's. maybe just a 5-6 divines, idk. I'd buy it.

Try to get a 2 passives no witness jewel instead of 3, to grab 6% inc life from the tree.

When you get more money, you should start going into the big boy upgrades: rare enchanted hubris and a watcher's eye. But probably only after the things listed above imo.

Gl hf! ^^
"
Comuniou wrote:
What would you guys upgrade next? Profile is open;)

Imo, you should get more life on boots, then a solid triple res+life pair of gloves (if not too expensive, yours are pretty good already).

The reason is: it'll free up resistances space on your jewelry, to get endurance charges on rings, and +1int (or chaos) on your amulet. these will give you a potent defensive and offensive boost.

Then, try to save up for the 10ex bow imo.

Gl hf! ^^
Sorry if this has been asked but what the process of crafting % chaos multi and culling strike gloves? Get a pair of elder gloves with 16% then use awakener orb on a warlords pair with culling to put it on the elder?
Last edited by ozten on Mar 25, 2020, 2:11:17 PM
Hey, do you all agree on utilizing a medium cluster jewel?
I'm not sure, I lose like 200 hp, not sure if its worth it...but damage goes from 1.5m to 1.6m though.
currently i am only using a small cluster jewel for elusive and not sure if I should change that.
Somewhere around ~50ex in (a lot of it crafted) I'm running out of upgrades - mostly just a better 2nd ring, +1 chain quiver, and I've been trying for better gloves still. Also maybe a % Life stygi.

I'm running Large + Med + Small cluster jewels, and some very good 4-mod rare jewels in open slots. I still need a Watcher's Eye also.

Any other upgrades I'm missing?

"
ozten wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked but what the process of crafting % chaos multi and culling strike gloves? Get a pair of elder gloves with 16% then use awakener orb on a warlords pair with culling to put it on the elder?

Hunter or elder for the dot multi, whichever is best for your exalt slam if you are lucky and get one open affix
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
Somewhere around ~50ex in (a lot of it crafted) I'm running out of upgrades - mostly just a better 2nd ring, +1 chain quiver, and I've been trying for better gloves still. Also maybe a % Life stygi.

I'm running Large + Med + Small cluster jewels, and some very good 4-mod rare jewels in open slots. I still need a Watcher's Eye also.

Any other upgrades I'm missing?

-9% chaos hubris
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 25, 2020, 2:22:13 PM
I notice we leave a prefix open after multimodding on our rings. Is endgame going for a slam or a conq slam or something else with the open prefix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info