[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello,

Was wondering, do you think it is worth to craft multiple mods life + minimum endurance charge on this amulet :

Or it might be worth to save some coins to get one with % dmg over time aswell ?

Anyway, great work on this build, build is fun, thanks !
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:

Thoughts??

It's OK. I wouldn't have multimodded a not hunter/elder amulet with +1 and DOT though

Yeah +1 with dot is so expensive though if you want an endurance charge as well. The es gives me about 300 ehp plus the life crafted on it as well. I know it's not bad for damage but seems pretty good offense /defense hybrid
"
Taarask wrote:
Hello,

Was wondering, do you think it is worth to craft multiple mods life + minimum endurance charge on this amulet :

Or it might be worth to save some coins to get one with % dmg over time aswell ?

Anyway, great work on this build, build is fun, thanks !

Save to buy an awakener's orb to slam it with a T1 dot multi elder amulet

Wonder what to multicraft before slam
Thought about Life and hybrid %ES %Evasion
Will divine 'till 16% Chaos DOT before ofc
"
zz2manuz3 wrote:

imo life and +1 AoE gems, but check POB if it gives you any bonus radius to contagion
"
zz2manuz3 wrote:

Amazing gloves, gratz! Let's see what you can slam.

A slightly risky but probably very good idea is to craft cannot roll attack mods, and slam as is. You have a chance of 7000/55000 (12%) chance to slam t3+ life and kinda brick your item, and a 88% chance to slam something pretty damn good (at worst mana, pretty much at least anything else is at least useful).

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour

Then you multimod life and damage during flask effect, and you have an insane pair of gloves.
K i'll check that ty.
fwiw I checked POB and the +1 AoE gems gives +1 radius to contagion, it's not a massive difference
I didn't even know about the damage during flask effect, I don't even have rank 1 unveiled on this shit lol
Yeah I saw that
I guess I slammed the best one too xD
Can you advice me what items should I upgrade?
I think boss dmg is pretty poor.

I got 4.1k HP and 1.9k ES.
Blight encounters are impossible to win...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info