[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Madakey wrote:
[Removed by Support]

What kind of reply is this?
I started with ED and reached red tiers WAY before I got a Stygian and a timeless jewel. You also gotta use your own brain a little when you follow are guide.

And 80% (!) of ED players are using Witchfire Brew right now. So, 80% of ED players have "absolute trash" builds and no clue?
And what even are you on about streamers? Little drama queen

Such a weird reply.

Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Mar 26, 2020, 9:01:24 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
Madakey wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I started with ED and reached red tiers WAY before I got a Stygian and a timeless jewel. You also gotta use your own brain a little when you follow are guide.

And 80% (!) of ED players are using Witchfire Brew right now. So, 80% of ED players have "absolute trash" builds and no clue?

Such a weird reply.

Give this man a cookie. =D
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Mar 26, 2020, 9:02:14 AM
Really enjoying the build so far, survivability is currently awesome. My problem right now is damage on end game bosses, like simulacrum boss. I steamrolled all the waves but when I got to 20 I didn't seem to have enough DPS to bring him down. Any advice on what to upgrade? I'm assuming lvl4 empower, but anything else that stand out with my build? Thanks!
"
Madakey wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Fucking lold at this standard warrior talking shit lmao
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Mar 26, 2020, 9:03:20 AM
"
Madakey wrote:
[Removed by Support]
must be a troll? Whats with all of the drama all of the sudden? Are streamers this mad about him listing alternatives to his build and the pros / cons of those?
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Mar 26, 2020, 9:02:54 AM
"
mtremblay wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far, survivability is currently awesome. My problem right now is damage on end game bosses, like simulacrum boss. I steamrolled all the waves but when I got to 20 I didn't seem to have enough DPS to bring him down. Any advice on what to upgrade? I'm assuming lvl4 empower, but anything else that stand out with my build? Thanks!

Same here.
Late game bosses take a lot of time.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
PersKi17 wrote:
Hi to all. Could anyone of you in your free time check if I am leading the character correctly? I am a new player and I don't really know if I play "good"

I have already written one comment above, but it was buried ^^.

Sorry, didn't see your post. I usually answer everyone.
For you character, follow the flowchart, pretty much. Carcass jack is an okay replacement, I'd keep it if you like it.

Don't forget you can vendor level 20 gems with a gcp to turn then 20% quality. Do that, it's a good damage boost for ED supports. Make sure you have a spare ED before you touch the ED gem.

Next upgrade: 6l cane

Don't you think it would be better to invest in a bow?

What should I do with my ED gem?
Is there a reason we don't use sand stance from flesh & stone once we get aspect of the spider? It's only 10% mana reserved and seems like it would be super helpful, potentially quite a bit more so than discipline?
"
mtremblay wrote:
Get a bow with over time multi and crafted chaos multi. Get 20% on your gems via recipe. Emp 4, amulet with +1 chaos or int gems + chaos multi. Gloves with Chaos multi. Check out clusters, a 8 passive large with 3 mods and 2 jewel sockets so you can fit a medium and small in. Im farming simulacrum with esse in my gear, and i still have lots to improve.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 25, 2020, 6:48:48 PM
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
Madakey wrote:
I would like to point out that your "budget" option literally has a stygian with Spider. A 6 link staff and a brutal restraint.. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that these things are budget but okay.

Anyway to continue the hypocrisy, you sir are the one who called out a bunch of streamers about why their builds are bad and then tried to take a moral high ground after being called out.

Do you want to know one of the things that points out the reason your build is absolute trash ? The witchfire brew my man... It does nothing for you except dot damage, You have to literally be standing on top of an enemy to get any of the other benefits.

Stop posting bad builds and then using streamers as a way to get those builds popular. Especially when you have LITERALLY no clue what you are talking about.

Now the worst part about this is people are actually going to swallow this tripe!

Such a weird reply.

Okay well let me explain, I never once said that ED couldn't make it to red tiers, what I said was his "budget option" isn't exactly budget and calling out other streamers to prove his said point when his entire build is filled with flaws, kind of spoils the whole thing.

Also to explain the witchfire brew, you're getting literally only the dot, you're using your Contagion and Essence drain on enemies that are nowhere near you. Despair doesn't even affect them because of how far the enemy is away from you. Witchfire brew has the TINIEST range on it. I do mean tiny. If you don't believe me go and test it for yourself. You could literally use a sulphur and get the same effect that you are getting from a witchfire brew.
Just because everybody is doing it doesn't make it necessarily the correct thing to do...

Also look at the pros and cons and then ask yourself. Is it really that weird of a reply when somebody is literally using three streamers to make his own build look better. Fails at doing so but regardless.

There's your cookie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info