[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Dear Mr. Darkxellmc,

what is your take on a hunter base quiver with life + potentially 2 multis + resis + X versus soulstrike?

Thanks for your reply before, yes, I was aware that I could not consume minimum charges (which made me very sad) and I will drop the IC setup very soon.

Best regards,

Kynicerus
Last edited by Bendortiker on Mar 25, 2020, 3:16:09 PM
"
emokantu wrote:
I notice we leave a prefix open after multimodding on our rings. Is endgame going for a slam or a conq slam or something else with the open prefix?

Yes, crusader most likely. Check what you can get on poeDB.tw/us/ ^^

"
Bendortiker wrote:
Dear Mr. Darkxellmc,

what is your take on a hunter base quiver with life + potentially 2 multis + resis + X versus soulstrike?

Thanks for your reply before, yes, I was aware that I could not consume minimum charges (which made me very sad) and I will drop the IC setup very soon.

Best regards,

Kynicerus

Dear Mr. Bendortiker

It's just personal preference. A hunter quiver is just as good, if not better. The damage is really sweet, and life is generally better than es.

I just really like the es sustain from soul strike, and is mechanically interesting (and looks good in the inventory! :p). But feel free to try out different things!

Best regards,

Darkxellmc
Hi to all. Could anyone of you in your free time check if I am leading the character correctly? I am a new player and I don't really know if I play "good"

I have already written one comment above, but it was buried ^^.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Comuniou wrote:
What would you guys upgrade next? Profile is open;)

Imo, you should get more life on boots, then a solid triple res+life pair of gloves (if not too expensive, yours are pretty good already).

The reason is: it'll free up resistances space on your jewelry, to get endurance charges on rings, and +1int (or chaos) on your amulet. these will give you a potent defensive and offensive boost.

Then, try to save up for the 10ex bow imo.

Gl hf! ^^

What do you mean with +1 int(or chaos) on the amulet. And no endurance charge on the amulet then? I really appreciate your active replys here, you are the best!
Hello there, whats the sinergy with chills you talk about when explaining the aquamarine flask?
hey guys I 'm about to go for a a ED lv 21 is a ED lv 20 20% is worth the lv 21 0% ? So should I upgrade to a lv 21 or keep my lv 20 20% till I get a lv 21 20% ?

thx <3

gl hf =D
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 25, 2020, 4:18:59 PM
"
Trakys wrote:
Hello there, whats the sinergy with chills you talk about when explaining the aquamarine flask?

Chills don't really matter. They're up when you facetank metamorphs and minotaur, and that's about it. Really niche.
The chance to avoid cold damage is however really nice. Deliriums deal mostly lightning and cold, and a lot of endgame bosses deal massive cold hits (elder, shaper, uelder, aul, sirus). Avoidance is amazing on this build because it means more uptime on wind dancer, and ghost shrouds are up more often.
The main reason, however, isn't the buff it grants. Aquamarine is a 4 uses flask with 6 seconds uptime with the belt mod. It grants you a total uptime of 24 seconds, which is basically up all the time, including on bosses. Really good for a curse immunity slot.

"
mitenayo wrote:
hey guys I 'm about to go for a a ED lv 21 is a ED lv 20 20% is worth the lv 21 0% ? So should I upgrade to a lv 21 or keep my lv 20 20% till I get a lv 21 20% ?

thx <3

gl hf =D

21/0 > 20/20.
That said, you should still flip all your gems and go for 21/20.
DO NOT flip your main gem. If you only have a level 1 ed, you'll deal 0 damage. You wanna keep one at high level.

You should probably buy 21/0, and try to get 21/20 yourself, that's what I always do.

"
Comuniou wrote:

What do you mean with +1 int(or chaos) on the amulet. And no endurance charge on the amulet then? I really appreciate your active replys here, you are the best!

I mean the hunter mod that grants +1 to level of all int or chaos gems. This is good, for obvious reasons.

"
PersKi17 wrote:
Hi to all. Could anyone of you in your free time check if I am leading the character correctly? I am a new player and I don't really know if I play "good"

I have already written one comment above, but it was buried ^^.

Sorry, didn't see your post. I usually answer everyone.
For you character, follow the flowchart, pretty much. Carcass jack is an okay replacement, I'd keep it if you like it.

Don't forget you can vendor level 20 gems with a gcp to turn then 20% quality. Do that, it's a good damage boost for ED supports. Make sure you have a spare ED before you touch the ED gem.

Next upgrade: 6l cane
YEa done Vaal Temple with my gear !! <3 <3 thx a lot for this build =) <3

Ok I 'll do it as well , I 'll level up a tone of ED gems till I get a 21/20 =)
Last edited by mitenayo on Mar 25, 2020, 4:58:19 PM
How your bulids work in this league? I run few ED trickster and in this league it feel very lagy and powerless. When on delirium influence even white beach map boss seem to overpowered for it. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info