[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

■ "What do I upgrade next?" ■

So, you're following the build and you have # gear. I hope you like it!
You don't know what to upgrade? Instead of asking in the forums, annoying mr streamer or DMing me directly, you should try to follow one of the following flowcharts first!

Spoiler

Starter -> 3Ex setup flowchart
Spoiler

3Ex -> 10Ex setup flowchart
Spoiler
WIP, sorry! Working on it, comming soon.

10Ex -> Endgame setup flowchart
Spoiler

So, I started working on a section like this. I think it's missing in the guide as most people are wondering about what to upgrade in their gear. Is it useful and easy to understand?

"
zz2manuz3 wrote:
Yeah I saw that
I guess I slammed the best one too xD

That is sexy.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 25, 2020, 10:57:33 AM
I cant make a bow rn. its costly for me im using this.

Yesterday i look into it and i fixed the char a lil bit. Lvld up to 92. Its feels better now ith mostly %75 dodge chance.

I can try go get one of those unique jewels. But which one should i get first ? Green nightmare or timeless jewel or transcendent mind ?
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Mar 25, 2020, 11:17:26 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

■ "What do I upgrade next?" ■

So, you're following the build and you have # gear. I hope you like it!
You don't know what to upgrade? Instead of asking in the forums, annoying mr streamer or DMing me directly, you should try to follow one of the following flowcharts first!

Spoiler

Starter -> 3Ex setup flowchart
Spoiler

3Ex -> 10Ex setup flowchart
Spoiler

10Ex -> Endgame setup flowchart
Spoiler

So, I started working on a section like this. I think it's missing in the guide as most people are wondering about what to upgrade in their gear. Is it useful and easy to understand?

This is great, really!
For me its very understandable.

Looking forward to the next charts
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

I didnt buy a 6L base because 6l bases wtih 82 or higher ilvl start from 4 ex, not to mention its even more expensive with right colours and it'd cost way too many chromes to just colour it while its 6 socketed anyway, gonna use jeweller's technique, and i think thats expensive already.

There has been ilvl82 6 link Maraketh's with 3 white, 1 blue, 2 green up for sale for 4ex constantly for the past week. People keep crafting them with the split recipe, so they will continue to be in stock.

Here is my gear right now...The next upgrade is probably a +1 amulet and then chaos multi gloves, right? How important is aspect of the spider, though? Will have to get that somewhere aswell.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I think it's a great idea! First few weeks of a league every guide is full of questions "what do I upgrade" or "evaluate my gear" or "help I do no damage / die all the time how to fix", so that would solve the biggest issues people have like buying vertex before lvl 20 gem and running with lvl 18 and similar decisions that lead to sub par damage despite "I spent x exalts already".
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:

Here is my gear right now...The next upgrade is probably a +1 amulet and then chaos multi gloves, right? How important is aspect of the spider, though? Will have to get that somewhere aswell.

Yes, +1/dot multi amulet, chaos gloves, also get a redeemer slam on that bow (or warlord if you're feeling frisky but ehh :P )
Warlord slam is 13% to hit culling strike. Or you can get phasing on kill which isn't that bad but already covered by flasks so meh.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 25, 2020, 12:33:12 PM
I am sorry if all those discussions have already happened in this thread, but:

How is flesh and stone holding up against aspect of the spider? Blinding has diminishing returns the higher your evasion/dodge are, but it still seems very good to have that on top AND 11% less damage from attacks further away? Seems pretty good to me. Hindering by aspect of the spider is also a defensive mechanism, but I feel flesh and stone is better defensive wise?

I have taken 4 points to travel to charisma - they do hurt but having flesh and stone, seems to be so very strong? Please share your opinions.

Also, I still have a low-lvl cwdt-ic setup in there - that also seems to be so good as a further defensive mechanism - though I am struggling with taking all the gems in. I already dropped increased duration for the wither totems and placed my flamedash into an unset ring. U can check my profile, if you like and I am open for advice.

Thought about replacing cwdt-ic with a higher level steelskin to press myself, which would free up one gem slot. I could then use enlighten in the helmet and save all 4 point for charisma, which I could then invest to travel through a juice medium cluster jewel which is waiting for me. Think that is the smart thing to do? Your thoughts on active steelskin versus cwdt-ic for a dodge/evasion based character like this?

Thanks a ton already and good luck with your drops. Stay healthy.

Last edited by Bendortiker on Mar 25, 2020, 12:48:29 PM
Aspect of the spider is more damage and a slow. It's straight up better than flesh and stone. Flesh and stone is fine for early on, you only need aspect damage for high reds and bossing.
THAT was a quick answer. You camping here? Thanks! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info